Shadowlands is the best expansion ever made

Legion had the same system with artifact on top of it TI items. In BFA TI items later corruption.

Anything goes really. I’ll take the visuals of Outland and Draenor and Argus over Kul Tiras and Northrend and Kalimdor any day. I quite like when WoW does epic-fantasy with a sprinkling of sci-fi.

Not particularly. I’m not arguing with anyone, just stating facts. :wink:

Very hard agree, i never seen anything like this and this is extremely beautiful. I am so happy with these zones.

2 Likes

I’m trying to figure out why they sectioned off the outer ring of Oribos.

I’ve not had any problems with the expansion so far except The NPC quest markers, why?

Oh and sitting around the early hub where you get the necklace quest is so good for my skinning.

?

post must be 10 chars.

Its actually more fun than the pseudo game we have now. However, this is just the beginning of the expansion so there is plenty of time for it to improve. I really did struggle to stay awake for the first couple of hours…in the middle of the day, there was absolutely nothing thrilling or compelling about it, for me.

I sure liked that one time when I got three quests:

• One to kill X amount of guys
  • One to collect or interact with X amount of objects
  • One to kill that one guy.

I was never into leveling though, I’m looking forward to seeing what 60 has to offer. :>

1 Like

agree with op, im having a whale of a time

3 Likes

It is just normally average leveling experience. nothing special.

bastion is a shiny bright zone. and yes, that is it. but empty and soso.

BTW, i had to wear sunglasses when i level in bastion and i definitely will not join kyrian.

1 Like

Soooo much daily grind stuff

A lot of people think so. I had a great time in Classic tbh. But it was not for me in the long run, so I returned to retail for SL.

Maybe you should actually read the text and get to know the characters and their struggles.

still better than legion and cata by far atleast

If only I could log into the game

Very fresh stuff? Yeah it looks good but fresh?

I’m gonna wait a fews days to made my minds about SL, but so far I’m not really feels the hype :confused:

1 Like

Wait until you see Pelagos and the pandering behind it

You know it will be bad when you look up & the ceilings are not awesome. When the voices are all infantilized, why?? But it is 2020 & I dont know if they give refunds after 2 hours. Never thought of WOW as an infant game, but now feels like it is.

I’m loving it too. BFA was too bland and zone aesthetics were too close to IRL to be interesting.

SLs has brought back the much needed fantasy.