Shadowlands is the best expansion ever made

soon the honeymoon phase is over and they’re hit with the time-gate system again. Don’t worry.

Agree 100% except for the dog crap servers.

It neither makes it bad…

never claimed that it did?

I can’t say best expansion ever, but I am having more fun than at the starts of legion and bfa.

1 Like

Having a hard time getting attached to the theme.

So far only Ardenveald is the only place that have caught my interest, but that’s because its pretty much the emerald dream.

We shall see. At least my action bars are full so that is a good start.

There is a weekly cap so nope there is no daily 12hour grind most of the stuff is actuary optional

I wanted to read the quest texts this time after i stoped in Legion.
But im having a hard time staying interested in the story of some random noname people.
Im partway through bastion and im wondering at what point the story starts to be about me again. So far im just helping random dudes with their random minor issues. Once again it feels like im back to being the bootlicker.

Eh. Second evening questing so far, I am getting pretty bored, honestly. Bastion can go take a hike, they are annoying. The zones are beautiful. The stories aren’t.

At first I liked that a lot of quests have cutscenes, etc. But the stories are damn unlikable, so by now I cheer a little when I can just hand in the quest and take the next one without any intermissions.

1 Like

Untill you come at end gaame adn realise it has huge flaws

Nope. I managed somehow to find the pvp vendor, which makes it still better than BfA, even at end game.

Is your end game rated or unrated PVP? If rated, good, you are indeed all set. Otherwise, you are actually screwed.

I can’t wait to play rated, but for now it’s not yet open for another 2 weeks. But I’m also happy to do bgs.

I never grinded islands. Dont get why you think it was needed

I know, I was asking about the end game in general. Anyway, I got it. It’s rated, you are all set. Wish they didn’t screw up unrated - partly just prior to the release. Hope they fix it.

What is wrong with unrated?

If you only do random BGs, you become uncompetitive in them. Your gear caps at 29 ilvls lower than if you were doing rated PVP / M+ / raids. Unlike in Cata / MoP / WoD / Legion / even BFA.

Yeah, it’s always been that way. Honor gear for unrated, CQ for rated. Though you could still cap CQ in unrated but it would take a lot longer.

But that’s the case for every low tier content, right? If you only do LFR, you won’t be competitive to mythic raiders, and so on.