Shadowlands: Maw Updates in Chains of Domination

Shadowlands: Maw Updates in Chains of Domination

Discover the new changes coming to the Maw in the next content update, Chains of Domination.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Is there a date for 9.1?

5 Likes

Ahahahah! Oh. That long eh? :grinning:

6 Likes

9.1 when? ty

1 Like

so 9.1 soon ?

content removed

4 Likes

Listen to players.

2 Likes

So every character who wants to mount in the maw needs to do the intro questline to Korthia?

This is all fine, but you know we just want a date, not what to we will get when it comes out…

“Your mount won’t answer your call here.”

Clicks Divine Steed.
Mount answers call and appears.

5 Likes

Wonder if there still is any gear rewards? Or is it still a endless grind for cosmetic that have diffrent colors?? Most players puke on the Maw and Blizzards solotion to that is forcing us to stay even more in this boring place. Guess thousends of negative topics in the forums didnt make Blizzard to understand that we want something else…

1 Like

not another week of just some “cool” informations… We all know the features. Save your ink and just give us the date

1 Like

9.1 coming boysss

can you remove hunter legendary wep? i think its a bad idea to balance a class around having early cutting edge.

it drops on all dificulties… u dont need to kill Silvanas on mythic, u can get it from norm and hc

what about the ilvl? is it the same :D??

So, 9.1 when?

Also, be careful guys. Systematically repeating a word may or may not cause an unstable summoning of a certain entity.

2 Likes

Yeay! rep and Stygia and other crap. No gear as reward for the casual players. Seams like we be forcing to buy boost in mytic+ or raid to get any gear.

4 Likes

blizzard love selling tokens. they earn so much =) this is why we get so good quality content and quick patches and balance hotfixes. oh wait this is my vision of what blizzard could been, i was daydreaming sorry folkz!

1 Like

At this point I wonder why they don’t just link to the wowhead articles on these updates.

I mean, it’s what their support does, so why not do the exact same?

How about giving us some information that isn’t available on third party websites, such as, perhaps, a release date for 9.1?