Shadowlands: The Eternity’s End Content Update Goes Live 23 February

Great! You made sure Mage will be top of the charts with the timely revert so that is all that matters and the patch is finally ready! brb leveling a Mage to save myself the headache in the future.

5 Likes

i think what rets asked was to make their next spender be empowered instead of 2 sec random (of their 15 sec buff seraphim or smth ), so like less rng, less WA tracking.
not some major rework, but QoL change mostly.

for how long some specs designs must run solely on bandaids of sorts like WA and other addons…

2 Likes

Luckly that new system ‘Cypher of the First Ones’ can be skipped :slight_smile:

There are already too many systems and gates in place. Playing an alt (for PvP) is already hell with grinding covenant (gear gated), conduits (doing same content again) and honor grind…

I feel no hype :confused:

8 Likes

Neither do I. But I do look forward to new content at least. That’s always appreciated. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You don’t wanna do 3 WQs and kill 29 rares for 28 days? Or you don’t wanna do the same dungeons for M+? Shame on you.

6 Likes

New stuff…Whoot! :partying_face:

Does anyone know if we’ll be losing our accumulated conquest when the season ends?

i remember it happened in bfa, but the currency was different then. it was on a gauge in the pvp screen and when you got 500 you could get a piece of gear.

but i can’t remember if at the end of the last season my pvp character at the time lost his conquest because i think i spent it all before i could lose it.

Conquest and valor will be converted to silver.

Now watch them wait 7 months with releasing 10.0 as well

Not that I know of but you can buy 225 gear tokens with it for your alts, which is -so- much easier to farm than stygia.

1 Like

WHEEZE Oh good grief. I am so happy they are going to put cross-faction in later, so I can finally raid with my guild on my main.

Hope you meant March 23 or else it’s gonna be a bad patch for at least a month whilst you fix all the sh*te you should fix before you launch

Great to hear, I start a new job on the 21st so might be a light tier for me (though I expect it will last a long time)

2 Likes

You mean 7 months to announce the release date of 10.0 , not releasing it

i thought the new mega dungeon would be coming to heroic/normal with 9.2?
no sign of that?

Well, aren’t you the most optimistic person in this forum… :joy:

And so everyone also said even after 9.1 had being on PTR for ages. They always have to rush out Major Content Patches when they face a Constant Mass Exodus of UnSubs + Other Games Rivaling them. Even if ActivisionBlizzard Will ofcourse never admit competition is another reason for why they rush out Patches, ofcourse.

They always be influenced in releaseing content when it comes to the Competition.

WOOOOO! welcome to how literally any patch since like 8.3 has being. They do Patches as GaaS model. But when they face an Mass Exodus of Unsubs. They have no choice.

I have cat