Shamans must be nerfed to ground in pvp

naah, its because Horde and Alliance.

9/10 players who will mainly play PvP in classic, wont say “aww, i really like the Elwynn ost so much”.
9/10 Paladins a horde player encounters in BGs do not even use Cleanse? / Dispell alot of stuff for super low mana. Even if he has a slow-poison, deadly disease, and some magic debuff on him. But he will bubble.

1 Like

HPals will be busy healing for a pathetic amount and Ret paladins have mana issues even with GbtL, a cleanse takes a chunk of our mana and we cannot mass cleanse poisons/diseases from other players. I use that and run oom, an issue not seen on horde shamans.
Shamans just heal and dont care about their mana, it is that simple.

If the meta is to lose fast as alliance then you know there is no point playing the BG and by extension PvP. This is how badly Blizzard has handled PvP and balancing the entirety of SoD. It is simply just disgraceful to have the current devs working on SoD when they have 0 clue on how to fix issues, their problem solving is not solving anything but delaying every issue in PvP.

• Shamans are dominating PvP without exception
  • Horde Racials like Hardiness/WoTF are broken
    Neither have been adressed since P2 and STV event.

But Blizzard is fine with unleashing Premades against SoloQ players mind you.

sooo
you are saying you are one of those paladins who barely use cleanse?
ok.

1 Like

in any game using cleanse to 0 effect effectively, BoP does a better job but anyone with brain can just purge it. It is a lose-lose situation.

You use it to seem competent but the reality is, it is not worth the GCDs if AoE DoT spread exists. And I still use it.
SWP has no CD and just spam it to drain paladins
Flame Shock has a 5-6s CD, it takes 8s to cleanse 5 Flame Shocks.

then nerv paladins at the same time

you’d get a medal for embracing how bad you are, but can’t be forgiven because we lost Godzilla

1 Like

bump 10char

So, delete paladins? Druids?

Can we wait with the shaman nerfs? My sham is only lvl 47:O I want atleast a month to enjoy it.

I knew I should have picked one of the hybrids instead of warrior

Who wants a warrior tank or priest healer when you can have a druid or shaman

Just shamans, then both sides can cry about druids

And then hunters after druids… getting twotapped on my clothie blows

Totally agree.

Delete shamans but leave paladins?
Ah. I see. The bias is strong in this one.

No no, havent you heard? Paladins are weak, and easily the worst class in the game. Blizz is basically doing horde a favor by keeping them in the game, since its free HK’s.

Or so i hear.

What have you been smoking mate ?

at this point blizzard will have nerfed dmage by 99% so no class is op

Probably not the same crap you are.

Watch and learn how to play.

https://www.youtube.com/live/65rEhu72fwc

You mind pointing out when to look ? Cause 3h is kinda long and I stopped after watching mages duel each other.

Mages are not in a good place in pvp atm I don’t understand how you can say otherwise. The mana issue for one is so frustrating and facing any shaman/hunter/rogue is tough given how little survavibility we have. I don’t mind hard casting in a classic remake but given the amount of damage and gap closer the game offers it’s becoming harder and harder.

And once again, PvP isn’t defined by 1v1 (maybe it should, maybe it shouldn’t I don’t know).

the guy just expect everybody to be on the lvl of a pro-gamer min-maxer in this PEGI12 game

peasants casuals don’t deserve respect from the elitist PEGI12 pro-gamers

no place for average people, they want VIP WoW (no place for a solo-queue only)