Shameful confession.. (Blizzcon)

Every year I buy the virtual ticket but never even check anything there.

I do it for the rewards (Mounts/Mogs… ETC)

So… It got cancelled this year. How about you give us an option to buy a virtual ticket for these rewards?

Call it loyalty ticket that will be used to reward anything…

Please Blizzard.

Edit: OMG Blue Post!!

9 Likes

There might be a virtual event early 2021 instead, according to wowhead

Could be worse. I bought 2, 2 years ago. 1 fir me and one for my friend, only watched the opening live and the rest was youtube vods.

I mostly did it so i got the rewards for wow and overwatch. I have 2 accounts due to stupidity

1 Like

Don’t worry, they will change their minds in a month or two.

1 Like

I have confession to make too. I have never purchased Blizzcon ticket because I am not interested on other Blizzard games that much.

2 Likes

I did purchase the ticked a few years ago because I liked the murloc pets. I didn’t bother last year because that silly transmog was too ugly.

1 Like

Hopefully the event in 2021 will be great, it was sad news to have to announce about this year though.

What sort of in-game items would you guys like to see? What ones are your favourites from previous years?
I have to agree about the themed murloc pets.

27 Likes

The two-person mounts were a great in-game item since there aren’t that many mounts which you can use to fly your friends around (unless you’re a druid, of course!). Plus it’s a good symbol of the spirit of community and friendship that Blizzcon is all about!

8 Likes

Oh well the Murloc theme is a given, so maybe a Jailer-style murlock, or a Crownless Bolvar one…

As for toys, tricky one… But in the “spirit” of Shadowlands, how about a sky-box altering one, that tears a rift in reality, think akin to the skybox in Kun-Lai summit when the Sha is up, only reality breaking and not dark Sha-energy.

Loads of possibilities, as a collector i’m looking forward to what it becomes!
and as the Author said, since there wont be a 2020 Blizzcon, i too would love the possibilities of buying a “support” package of goodies, mount/toys/mogs etc, heck… The money could even go to some Covid research or charity… Idk

2 Likes

Murloc mount.

Either I ride a huge murloc, or I transform into a murloc that runs fast.

11 Likes

Mounts will always be king. Multi seats are always great. That orgimar blimp is so useful.

Im also a big fan of “waiting toys” toys to pass time while you wait for raid or dungeon or rare spawn. Like compressed ocean

1 Like

Special rocket mount.

A set of 4 heartstones with covenant animations.

1 Like

I actually hate the blimp due to how the camera is positioned with it… if they had just removed the balloon and put one/two under it instead… Oh well, whatever floats your goat.

This could simply be added from the Covenants themselves.

1 Like

I certainly hope it is. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I dont like it. Alliance boat is better. I said it was useful

I feel defeated seeing blues reply to topics where people want to give them money for new mounts but not a peep in any thread with suggestions on improvements to the game. Sad!

Weapons TMOG Pog

Alliance boat also has the stupid camera angle, it made me so mad! D:

They might read it, and have nothing to really say?

And some of those threads are just whining, they should just delete those.

1 Like

To be fair, most of those suggestions are trash or couldn’t be implemented. Blues cant respond to those threads because as soon as they do they get bombarded.

2 Likes

I’m talking about those with good suggestions that could be implemented. Never have i seen a dialogue in a QoL suggestion thread, but sure, let’s discuss what kind of new store mount that should be implemented.