[Shazzrah - Alliance] Cyrus Now Recruiting!

…well, you’re gonna have to! :stuck_out_tongue:

We are really keen to talk to any Rogues or Priests interested in joining our Core Raid team, and any classes who are interested in PvP for either P2 or P3.

With the current content in the game being less than a challenge, I understand that it is easy to pug things, but that will not always be the case and finding the right guild to call your long-term home should be an important decision on your journey. There are many many guilds out there with seemingly little to distinguish between them right now - everyone can advertise MC and Onyxia clears as it really is no challenge.

But maybe something to consider is how much value guilds are placing on their communities. Most guilds do not have many barriers to join them, and it is therefore pot luck for the kind of membership they will attract. They might get lucky sometimes, but looking forward how will you know how these ‘instant join’ guilds or members will actually be prepared to put in the effort when it is required in game?

Cyrus does not spam-recruit. To join us you must join our website, fill out an application (taking some effort to make it interesting), and then join our Discord for a discussion all before you join. We do this because we put in a lot of effort in how we present ourselves as a guild and in our organisation of PvP and raiding. We ask for a certain level of effort and commitment from our members, and we return that in our effort and commitment to them.

We really are looking for members who will join us with a long term view in mind and stay the journey. We play to a high level, but we don’t push for the sake of pushing. We want members with a thick skin and a good sense of humour, and we care about playing with each other and being on Discord rather than not talking from one raid to the next.

Cyrus is an old school guild. If this sounds like what you came back to WoW Classic for, and you haven’t found your home yet, then do get in touch and I’ll be happy to answer any questions or have a chat, no matter which class you are playing. We don’t over-recruit and we make sure we have a role and a place for every member. But if we can help you, and you are the right fit for our community, then we will do our best to make you feel welcome.

Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

With layering gone and PvP in full swing we are looking for dedicated members to fill out the ranks! You’re welcome to speak to any of us in-game if you have an questions.

2 Likes

Could not have said it better…as always!

3 Likes

We are currently recruiting the following classes for our Core Raid team (and all classes for PvP):

1 x Druid
2 x Priest
2 x Rogue

We would also consider another Warlock and Paladin if they are made of the right stuff!

4 Likes

A good sense of humour, great personality and no complaining when the mages get all the Mageblades? :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s called ‘Mageblade’ for a reason Dia :wink:

3 Likes

Join us on our venture into PvP this christmas! We have consistent PvE and PvP content each week and are in need of some new players to help scope Cyrus’ future! Will it be you?

4 Likes

I am so lucky got accepted into the guild, everyone is so friendly and supportive in this guild, in PVE and PVP area, we are professing so well in this server.

Now we are open to recruit new members, don’t let this chance slipping through, apply and join us! :smiley:

Looking forward to getting to know you! Yes, you!

5 Likes

I’m glad I decided to post an application for cyrus a few months ago. Not only does the guild have an amazing team of both pve and pvp players, I’ve also never felt as much as a part of a community as I have in this guild. Even the most boring of grinds can turn into fun events if you’re hanging out on the discord server. So what are you waiting for? Sign up you slacking priests and rogues damnit!

5 Likes

Hey its me again!
Im the best Paladin in the world! hahaha
Now serious business. Cyrus is recruiting now!!!
1 x Druid
2 x Priest
2 x Rogue
are needed.
Tbh this is the best guild ive ever been in.
Everyone is friendly but also skilled :slight_smile:
WE WANT YOU!
Cheers Laser

4 Likes

I’m a fairly new member here in the Cyrus family. I would like to let everyone know that with a little effort in the application everyone can get in with the right attitude. That’s why I love my guild, there are no “duds” here. We have all Raid content on farm and use every lockout we can. The loot is delt with a very competent loot council. they have a very hard job but do it very well and with Cyrus’s best interest in hand. We would like to have some more family members join us as we are now slowly also focusing on PVP Content and will need a few more brothers and sisters to join our ranks and give it the Hord Scumm! Hopefully, I will see you all on our forums and maybe we can raid together!
ZED-Core Raid Member (Warlock)

4 Likes

I’m a fairly new member here in the Cyrus family. I would like to let everyone know that with a little effort in the application everyone can get in with the right attitude. That’s why I love my guild, there are no “duds” here. We have all Raid content on farm and use every lockout we can. The loot is delt with a very competent loot council. they have a very hard job but do it very well and with Cyrus’s best interest in hand. We would like to have some more family members join us as we are now slowly also focusing on PVP Content and will need a few more brothers and sisters to join our ranks and give it the Hord Scumm! Hopefully, I will see you all on our forums and maybe we can raid together!
ZED-Core Raid Member (Warlock)

5 Likes

No more Rogues! I want all the loot for myself! :wink:

3 Likes

But we do want druids and I will share loot with you!
Need druids, paladins, priests, rogues for our core raiding group and others are more then welcome for casual and pvp events!

4 Likes

Bumping for mighty justice, godly healers and sneaky rogues.

3 Likes

Dying constantly to horde scum? Finding it difficult to quest in horde invested areas? Looking over your shoulder as the Horde chase you down with no allies in sight?
Sounds like you need the assistance and protection of a proper guild!

Join Cyrus today and leave all the woes of Phase 2 behind!

2 Likes

Looking to recruit a Druid, Priest and Rogue still! Please contact us with any questions, or apply on our forums :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are pretty select in our recruitment, hence the tight knit community vibe the guild currently has. Want to be part of something great? Apply today!

3 Likes

We will be setting up our Battleground premades soon - good time to join and get involved.

Also, check our homepage to see which classes we are still recruiting for regular raiding!

3 Likes

Rumors are spreading that Cyrus is hosting a duel tournament within the guild! Great to see so many members having both a passion for PvE and PvP!

3 Likes