Should blizzard scrap the horde?

The problem they have is they keep humanising the other cultures. They can’t really do horde focused stories anymore, because they write everything like a friendship is magic kids cartoon, which to a degree the alliance can pull off but it becomes incredibly noticeable, cringe and just flat terrible if they do that with the horde.

If anything we should be glad they haven’t attempted any horde based stories, we can hold solace that for the most part are factions not been destroyed the same way the alliance has.

That’s not true, nightelves make up a much much large population count than the blood elves, the blood elves are a splinter group of high elf splinter group from the Kaldorei aka nightelves. Elf wise, the alliance has both night elf and high elf lore wise with horde only having the blood elves.

1 Like

Only on account of players wanting to play conventional high elves, otherwise no, there was never such thing until recently

Blood elven culture differs from High elven and there was no such thing as Blood Elves when Arathi were formed. The invoke humans and high elves, both are Alliance. If they invoke bloods for you then I dunno, good for you I guess, but I can’t relate

I’ve seen different reports, like Bloods are tiny proportion of Highs :wink:

‘Recently’ being…BC? Any Elves that went off to form the Arathi Empire would have been High Elves from Quel’thalas, not Night Elves.

Blood elven culture differs from High elven and there was no such thing as Blood Elves when Arathi were formed. The invoke humans and high elves, both are Alliance. If they invoke bloods for you then I dunno, good for you I guess, but I can’t relate

It’s true that the red and gold is an anachronism, but the taller, narrow buildings with more steeply pitched roofs also reflect Elven architecture as seen in WC3. And again, the spires/light towers are reminiscent of the spires of Quel’thalas too.

This isn’t really an outrageous connection, the Arathi are half-elves.

I’ve seen different reports, like Bloods are tiny proportion of Highs :wink:

I don’t know where, since Blizzard’s line has always been that the Blood Elves are the continuity of the High Elves, with the remaining rump that still calls themselves ‘High Elves’ being a much smaller group, and the Void Elves being an even smaller group.

Best to return to the Battle for Azeroth style story telling.
Alliance done their thing on Kul Tiras. Horde done their thing on Zandalar.
Perhaps the Horde will play a more prominent role as the expansion progresses. But there must always be an Alliance and Horde.