Should Blood Elves get the new diversed human skin tones in SL?

I have no regrets.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Champion

Ye just posted a cringe

Yer going tae’ lose Azerite power!

6 Likes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pNpwqkmN54

No idea since I am a complete noob when it comes to Witcher lore. Can only males be witchers?

Now Kaitylinn… there’s a man I would follow.

I’m a bit unsure on terms like PoC, because it feels like a broad generalisation to put all “non-white” denominations into the same box – but then, I’m a white British guy so I don’t think it’s important what my perception on it is.

With WoW, I don’t think there’s any shoehorning because, like Mogi said, humans are just human; they don’t have any cultural variation based on ethnicity. They just have whatever colour and it doesn’t make any cultural difference.

The same goes for Elves, Dwarves, and Gnomes.

1 Like

Blizzard didn’t do this with humans so I don’t really see them doing it for BElves.

I can’t wait for us to find a lost island of elves who broke off during Dathremar’s journey and all got brown skin though for magic reasons. Another faction to add to the Dorei Empire :pray:

There was a lady witcher from the tabletop game but that’s the only one I believe. The rest are dudes.

This is especially true because what’s “white” and “non-white” changes a bunch. Irish, Poles, Italians, etc.

Lor’themar collects elven nations into his dominion like Infinity Stones

2 Likes

Back in the very early editions of 40k they were female space marines although they were in seperate chapters, and the lore was overhaul very different at the time. The restriction came later, and in “exchange” games workshop created the sisters of battle who are an all female units.

The debate on female space marines isn’t nearly as heated than the witcher one, Simply because 40k is much more niche and big media outlets mostly ignore it, Added to the fact than most of 40k playerbase is overwhelmingly masculine anyways.

That being said the debate still exist, I remember at my local hobby shop one day a dude refused to play against a girl who had converted her space marine chapter into women (by taking sisters of battle heads and putting them on space marines model).

I’m Welsh-Irish, so all I can say is that it’s time to REMOVE all ANGLO-SAXON IMMIGRANTS who REFUSE to INTEGRATE.

Lord Loras speaks harshly, but truly.

1 Like

He also claps their cheeks, Thalyssra still thirsting like she been in the sahara for a week in the upcoming book. :tongue: :potable_water:

5 Likes

How can night elves compare? :pensive:

3 Likes

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/page_media/e5/E5WYWTL36TBT1522966063857.jpg

Malfurion would like to speak with you

When was the last time Tyrande thirsted after him?

Okay going a BIT off topic here but!! I dont think u necessarily need to be a POC to look back at history and say, I dunno, maybe 1910s Koreans might not like being put in quite the same box as 1910s Japanese! :')

Same the other way though - putting a middle class white Edwardian Englishman in the same box as a working class white Edwardian Englishman is enough to give at least one of them a seizure!!

OKAY BACK TO PRETEND PEOPLE

Now this is the sort of conversation I’m here for :weary: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I prefer Makini’s stance of Tyrande being Malfurion’s carer, with him being senile.

Pretty much constantly.

It’s not real love if she’s not stepping on him with those new heels :pensive:

4 Likes