Should Blood Elves get the new diversed human skin tones in SL?

We all know you’re a sub <3

Yes I sub.

Submit to the teachings of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ :pensive::pray:

Powerful anglican posting…

1 Like

Have you raised your head up and been throat-pounded by the good works of the New Testament?

Haha what a sicko

UNLESS?

Aren’t we all ?

Subscribers that is.

Blood Elves need to be able to be so white, it physically hurts to look at them.

blizz findomming us on the daily

Sorry guys, I saw this topic and couldn’t refrain from it.

The way I see it, advocating for social justice means buying a narrative that is dangerously bordering on the extreme side of the political spectrum. Social justice, even when it has moderate views, advocates for what is essentially equality of outcome: it sees a moral flaw that deserves correction (from above) when, say, minorities don’t share the same material conditions of majorities. It uses a lot of controversial concepts to explain this, concepts that rest on a heavy constructivist philosophy, which is very likely to be false. It has a tendency to downplay individuality and biological data, and explain issues in matters of “social groups” and social hierarchies or, even worse, privileges.

Consider this mostly a rant.

1 Like

https://www.dailydot.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/thanks-random-man-559x400.jpg

lmao

god, I want this entire post framed and hung on my wall

2 Likes

They will reflect sunlight so well they become glistening pillars of light.

Better idea than just making them sparkle, make them become so grossly incandescent.

This is getting dangerous.

1 Like

OKAY WILDLY OFF TOPIC BUT:

I mean in all fairness, some of the more - uh, “Passionate” - advocates for social justice I’ve seen on Twitter do do this: there is a bit of a weird tendency in some SJ circles to regard people as NOTHING MORE than a manifestation of their race/gender/sexuality, which I find…weirdly genetically essentialist??

It’s like, some people do genuinely seem to believe that “Straight white man” is a personality trait/Borg like political faction, but like…

It’s not…?

It’s like - okay, is Straight Asian Male a personality, and if so is it “Genghis Kahn, defiler of God and destroyer of nations”, or is it Mahatma “Exactly the opposite of that” Gandhi ?

So yeah, 100% with you on SJ sometimes downplaying the individuality thing to a worrying degree!!

BUT

Ok NOW you’re going down a dark path I can’t follow, Anakin…

When you internalise being a contrarian to the point that the calipers start coming out

1 Like

I am surprised he didn’t say that he has a black/gay friend to complete the bingo.

2 Likes

what the heck does any of this even mean

4 Likes

A whole lot of nothing.

3 Likes

I feel as though reading that cost me one of the four(4) remaining brain cells i have left.

1 Like

idk but my dog went crazy

PRIVILEGES! Imagine if such a thing existed.

The hell, Athramus. Did you drink crazy juice this morning?

2 Likes