Should Blood Elves get the new diversed human skin tones in SL?

Don’t even start on this cursed topic.

I feel bad because I’m the only guy who gave that post a shot oh god

Listen I zoomed in on the two words from the whole post I could actually read and jumped ship as soon as we got to “Biological data” I’m not an associate to any crime being committed okay officer?!

1 Like

Kaitylinn you cool, don’t come to the forums tomorrow.

1 Like

What I took from his post, more defined by its pretentious use of jargon, is that the social justice movement to obtain equality for minority groups is dangerously extreme.

2 Likes

The Overton window is so far right rn that “maybe discrimination is bad” is considered far-left

instead of what is actually far-left which would be advocating for military force to seize the means of production and throw landlords against the wall

4 Likes

Soon, my friend. Soon.

2 Likes

Remember: Owning property is not a profession.

3 Likes

They should probably stop buying so many avocados and get a real job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw7ZZokxV-w

1 Like

Rumours are that over half of megacompanies live stimulus to stimulus.

Dark times.

The Overton window to one group is different to another. If anything we have two mutually incompatible tribes of thought that inevitably will result in the ultimate arbiter (that being force) being used to remove one or the other.

The real casualty will be those of a sensible disposition taking the centre ground being forced into either category.

Though not sure what any of this has to do with Blood Elf skin shades. Elves aren’t human so the argument they should have human pigmentation is daft anyway.

2 Likes

I mean re-reading the post!

I do hope we all know there’s a LOT OF WATER BETWEEN

“I support gay marriage” - which seems fairly moderate to me!

vs.

“I support Pol Pot’s creation of an agrarian peasant utopia even if we have to liquidise most of the population to achieve it” - which is uh…

Not so moderate…

1 Like

Don’t you know that gays are actually KGB agents in disguise ? LGBT has four letters, just like USSR. Coincidence ? I think not.

If you need me to tell you that the ‘human with a couple of distinguishing features’ probably borrows some features from RL humanity, I’m glad I could tell you that. They have human skin tones - they should probably represent more of them, rather than defaulting exclusively white.

In this case, high elves were ‘humans but universally considered attractive, slim, blonde haired and blue eyed - and the women fell over themselves to shack up with human men’ which is a little uncomfortably familiar coding

5 Likes

What the heck gay agenda EXPOSED??!?!

i don’t see any reason why they shouldn’t

sure they’re not real humans but they currently have real human-esque skin tones*, and more choice isn’t a bad thing

dwarves and gnomes should have them too

*as in they’re not purple, green, etc

2 Likes

icks-nay on spoiling the evolution-ray, comrade

fully automated luxury gay space communism

1 Like

It’s really simple, imo.
Most likely many factors are determined by our genes, and other things we can’t fully change in just one life (such as preferences, inclinations, talents), and as such it is unfair to blame things like “the patriarchy” or the “white supremacists” for something that, most likely, has multiple causes behind, and very few to do with oppression.

All I’m saying is: let individuals see where they can go without trying to hire them / giving them special treatments because of their social group.

my sweet summer child

4 Likes

Man a shame i didn’t get the wealth gene.

9 Likes