Should Blood Elves get the new diversed human skin tones in SL?

bark bark bark bark bark

sorry guys my dog’s going crazy over here

3 Likes

Next he’ll tell us that taxation is theft too. Ask him how roads are maintained for instant comedy

3 Likes

I think he has a point, the fr*nch shouldn’t be allowed a navy.

All politics is violence.

Now, I loved Moonlight (2016) as much as you probably did, incredible movie about intersectionality (what with the main character being african american, poor and homosexual) and the struggles young african american men face in finding their identity. But when Mahershala Ali’s character said “In the moonlight, all black boys are blue” it wasn’t meant to be taken that literally.

But I suspect a chad like you knew that.

8 Likes

Violence is just politics by other means.

1 Like

A <3 is not enough to convey my appreciation for this incredibly niche reference

2 Likes

is a good movie, v powerful ending

1 Like

War is the continuation of politics by other means.

so yes, you’re right.

1 Like

Finna declare war on thesaurus abuse if this carries on

War war never changes

war has changed

2 Likes

blocked and reported

2 Likes

just quoting a game that i expect at least two people in this thread would say is not political

5 Likes

“why you gotta put politics into this”

“it is definitional to the blood elves that they have white skin”

we truly live in a society

2 Likes

That’s what you get for messing with nanomachines, son.

1 Like

The rules of nature…

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DoQ8a81X0AINFEL.jpg

I bet you can’t do it. It’s impossible.

1 Like

It depends what you mean about the “same things”. If most people from an ethnic minority can’t afford a porsche because they’re not into management, it’s unfair to demand to a huge ethnic group to not be allowed into the jobs they are good at because someone suddenly decided that not having a porsche is a form of oppression. A degree of imbalance in things is intrinsecally inevitable in all competitions, no? Especially in life.

I don’t mind taxation and social reforms: rights to healthcare, living in a good enviorment and stuff like that deserve a place in society, and the state is likely the safer provider of these services.

1 Like

LMAO

8 Likes