Should Blood Elves get the new diversed human skin tones in SL?

roblox death sound except it’s 10 hours rapid fire.

4 Likes

Okay I’ll keep biting because maybe there’s a common ground here?!

That would be nice, but unfortunately that’s not how the world is. Not just the WESTERN world, I stress! China, India and Burma certainly don’t treat their minorities very well either!

Personally I don’t know if it’s a case of anyone being “Better equipped” for anything based on demographics, or being asked to step down or replaced- at least, I hope not?!

It’s more realising that some groups are worse affected than other groups by certain things and, maybe changing those things to give them a better shot, with the idea that one day we CAN all be individuals??

Like I don’t believe minority groups are morally superior to majority groups in any way (a genocidal Burmese army general suddenly moving to Finland is still a genocidal army general, even if he IS the minority) - but, you know what I mean?!

I hope?!

This kind of ignorance about how the world works… I just don’t know how to even approach this.

I guess if you’re genetically predisposed to disliking taking on management roles in the workplace, you’re destined to be poor.

this guy is genetically predisposed to being silly in the head

My ancestors weren’t allowed to sleep in houses up until the mid 20th century.

2 Likes

My genetics are increasingly denaturing into primordial gloop with each athramus post i read.

Aerilen suddenly outmatched in the comedy department out here

good christ

“not into management”

ahahahahaha

2 Likes

I’d like to think my humour is harmless tbh Starshade, don’t compare us. :grimacing:

I laugh with you - that is an important distinction in this that I should make clear

i heard a rumour that aerilen’s genes weren’t up to snuff

1 Like

Dont you diss my apple bottoms.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure cats have been welcomed into houses since the time of the pharaohs.

1 Like

That could mean, among things that:
His blood is boiling (heat).
He’s incredibly salty.
Doing his hair (stuff that gives you a perm can act as a denaturing agent)
Having starbucks (exposure to a basic solution).
Drunk (ethanol).
He’s being grossly incandescant (radiation).

1 Like

yes

:sun_with_face:
P R A I S E

1 Like

Probably this tbh.

I should have added “All of the above”, really.

Excited for Athramus’ next take

3 Likes

Why don’t poor people just buy more money???

2 Likes

It’s not in their genes.

2 Likes