Should Blood Elves get the new diversed human skin tones in SL?

Aerilen, Loras and me pictured ca. Shadowlands (2020)

1 Like

You’re beneath my abysmally low standards.

We could rp elven barbary corsairs joe… raiding westfall…

I knew this was a fetish thing.

Because of the brouhaha over elf skin, there are loads of rude drawings and whatnot being uploaded online. And since going around and collecting them is a pain, I’d like it if I could get them sent in a zip file every week.

I see literally nothing wrong with this.

1 Like

Honestly i kinda always headcanon’d that high/blood elves have a classical Mediterranean twang to their culture and their colliseum/amphitheatre antics vindicates me and it makes me feel good.

1 Like

You see, we have “biological data” proving that being russian only comes in two flavors depending on the gender. Males are henchmen, females are top models. This caused an issue for soviet leadership during the cold war, as they could only have male agents for obvious “biologically” supported reasons. So their agents couldn’t pass for regular american family since they were all males, so the politeburo created gayness as a cover for their agents infiltrated in the USA.

2 Likes

If you can’t get me pictures of the Spiderman you get NOTHING

I slam the desk in rage

Honestly there’s probably some persian themes with their architecture too.

Oh I’ve chosen my words carefully

perhaps you should have done the same…

It is if these guys were hired because they were better-equipped to do said job. It’s promoting a form of unfairness towards the individual: no matter how hard he worked, he shouldn’t be taken in because he’s a white guy. But I would agree that there is room to ask to certain groups to consider stepping down if they were hired on the basis of their phenotype alone, rather than skills.

Persians honestly did nothing wrong, but you make one fictionalised movie about a couple Spartans…

ok zoomer.

He just wasn’t genetically up to snuff for the work then.

Are you talking about the non-whites?

4 Likes

The floor cushions/hookah for decoration seem to lean in that direction, I thought.

1 Like

Egyptian too seeing as one of the starter zone weapons is a khopesh; they’re a big amalgamation of classical/Mediterranean themes tbh.

1 Like

If only he was fortunate enough to not have been born wh*te, he might have been able to have some advantage from a society built in his interests…

2 Likes

Biologically better equiped ? :thinking:

2 Likes

See tho!

This is what I argued once - going back to elven skintones- about them.

Like surely, the whole point of Blood Elves is that, no matter their colour, they’re “Aristocratic”?

So therefore you could have a variety of skintones, some darker, quite easily - from the VERY PALE of Northern Europen and East Asian aristocracy, to quite darker with Persian/Ancient Egyptian themed nobility?

3 Likes

The blood elves have curved swords.

Curved. Swords.

4 Likes

But it’s integral for their lore that they’re pale white people like that really weirdly cast 1963 movie about cleopatra Aerilen!!!

1 Like