Should Blood Elves get the new diversed human skin tones in SL?

when will the brits pay for causing the famine and the continued occupation of the six counties

We’re quietly hoping people forget about us

give that island the roman treatment

Of course you did (:

Yes, this is racism.

But I thought some people were genetically predisposed to working harder so they could afford porsches?

2 Likes

Good thing your ethnic origin has no influence on your access to those things, am I right ?

They’re clearly not that into management if they’re getting looked over.

Cant believe the bloke who owns wetherspoons is genetically superior to me despite looking like a naked mole rat in a wig cuz he owns vroom cars and i dont.

Isn’t the only difference between you and him that he has a wig tho?

Yeah i can’t even afford that.

1 Like

i will keep making posts about elves until the topic moves from debating eugenics damn it

2 Likes

Agreed, that’s why it shouldn’t be encouraged.

There are several causes, biology is just one of them, and in the end doesn’t matter a lot. Yes, certain ethnic groups are more likely to perform better than others in specific fields. Even if you try to be inclusive, you’ll likely end up with a ratio disparity in these cases, but trying to change it by forcing people to switch job is a bad thing. This is all I am saying.

the elves are slowly losing interest on this thread this is unacceptable, who am i meant to mess with

I take back ever thinking AD had gotten smarter over the years

5 Likes

Random fact:

The blood elven plan in TBC wad to eventually abandon Quel’Thalas and migrate entirely to Outland, seeing as it actually had an abundant source of magic in the air in contrast to Azeroth. However, that plan went astray when Kael-- you know. Did the mean things.

1 Like

shot, chaser

6 Likes

link to that one time Rami Malek was too white to be egyptian.

3 Likes

I can’t decide if you’re saying more or less than this. On some level you gotta know what you’re saying.

3 Likes

How is that a lack of moderation? It is literally a factual truth. Leftist groups believe that this situation would change because there is “systemic oppression”, but even they can’t deny the data that is out there.

Honestly athramus take a break because Jalbert is getting giddy and its past his bed time.

1 Like

K*el’thas is the proof arthas didn’t go far enough