Should Blood Elves get the new diversed human skin tones in SL?

Sorry bud, races are political designations not biological ones

You really do hate to see it

5 Likes

And he’s gunna become vampire king and blood elven god of death in Shadowlands. Sick af.

Mind sharing that data ?

Technically there is data pointing at the earth being flat.

hecking frick dude

this is actually true tho

Kael’thas will make state-mandated goth vampire girlfriends a thing

3 Likes

this guy believes in irl racials and he clearly got bad PvP ones

2 Likes

You are talking crazy talk !

Which clan is Kael?

I’m thinking Toreador that ate a Tremere.

1 Like

"The British Eugenics movement peaked in 1902, following the revelation that over half of all volunteers for the Boer War had to be rejected by the army due to ill health…However, though widely publicised, eugenic theories were…mostly rejected by mainstream medical thought.

It is important to remember that eugenic theories were not widely accepted. The 1904 Committee on Physical Deterioration refuted the idea of ‘Racial degeneration’…Whilst Francis Galton’s books recieved many sceptical reviews"

P.218, “The Blackest Streets: life and death of a Victorian Slum” by Sara Wise

You’re welcome

(follow my Twitter for more cool Victorian facts!)

3 Likes

Malkavian by birth

Dispelling boomer empire myths one tweet at a time.

4 Likes

Remember if you take credit for the achievements of your ancestors, you gotta take the blame for their crimes too

Gonna need mass dispel then.

Drustvar’s storyline is blatant colonial revisionism discuss

6 Likes

Yeah that’s me :sunglasses:

Be it a political leftie boomer or a rightie boomer, I crush them all with FACTS and LOGIC

1 Like

hey that’s my line

The big true is that Empire was always a dirty word and Victorians just wanted free trade to replace all empires.

But also destroying the worldwide slave trade and attempting to blockade all of africa from slavers was a bit sick.

1 Like

Jaina’s BFA is story is boneless Ciri’s story and her boss fight is ripped from Caranthir and that’s a fact.

1 Like

“the drust are so evil!! they defended themselves when we invaded their lands!! we only wanted to take their land PEACEFULLY!! also we swear their king was an evil witchking, that’s why we wiped out their entire darn race and assimilated the ones we didn’t kill”

5 Likes