Should classic era be reset?

vote 4 classic era fresh

5 Likes

no, its not for people that want fresh vanilla. Its for people like me who want vanilla with somechanges.

What does that have to do with my post on botting?

So what would be diffrent then? I was already getting all the consumes, 99% of them I farmed the mats for myself.
The biggest timesink for me was getting all the wbuffs and then login out for several hours or even the day before if I had plans, locking out my character in the process.

I know theres that early april fools joke now (chronobuff whatever) but I stopped playing classic before that crap made it in. I could prolly write a whole page on several reason that thing is bad for the game, especially from a minmaxers perspective as it increased the time it took for them to get wbuffs.

Simple facts, to release SOM then will pile all our characters from classic era into one maybe 2 realms, they already did with non-english language realms. They can do that SoM year after year as many times as the want. But ideally i belive that one every 3 years or so they should be making 4 fresh realms exaclty copies of the realms released back at 2019 per region, one of each kind pvp/pve/rp/pvp-rp, just 4 realms, it will mostly spare them from the dead SOM realms, to classic era refresh realm wich will be VERY populated coz honnestly i think atleast 30% up to 70% of community want again exactly what we got 2-3 years ago, just start all over, and if they can fix the bots issues this is welcome too, majority of core playerbase since 05 didnt really got annoyed from mageboost, it ofc somethin negative, but more negative the +% xp boost wich pumps fast ur char to max lvl b4 u even get to know how to play it, atleast in mageboost ppl doin so was on 3rd-4th char and they more or less knew how to play, and proves it the fact they had the gold to spare for lvling wich took a fair bit of time to farm it. However killing boosting make sure u will be unable to boost ur buddy the early lvls wich u have convienced to come along and play ur favorite mmo with u this is a negative side effect frm preventing some ppl play together, most of us did boost lowbies friends and guildies pre lvl25, i dont know if ppl gonna like what they r rly asking. But as as i said core community dont care if they kill mageboost or not, we want banned bots -instantly- at report, this only happens with real GMs, not with the moto “keep reporting them”, if we did report some1 once and they did ingore it, i cant see how its gonna help reporting twice or trice. Just give a quad realm set with realms of each type, to us and eu and at the end we just move chars to the original realms and reset once every 3 years, and all community will be happy.

1 Like

Before SoM was announced I would’ve agreed. Just shut down those 50 depressingly dead servers and start fresh classic on 10 or 20 servers.

But now with SoM it’s not gonna happen because they would both be competing with each other.
What on earth are they going to do with all those dead classic era servers now??
It’s really not a good look for the game.
They should act on this yesterday.

Well mb after 3-4 season they r gonna boil down kill classic, get a free character lv60 at retail, purchase and sub or go to hell, char u paid for copy is copied there now and just waiting, play or
 dont. Whatever they do is done with precision to degrade classic to retail,but with out the retail QoL to make it look simply worse, or the cheapy/demo choice, for less $.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.