Should I/We join Flamelash Alliance?

You a-aight orc boy, never change.

You said 50/50, are you a blizzard source?

2 Likes

Look on the website and whose forum it is and blizz employees cant say it its like a secret agent cant deny nor confirm read GDPR bro? Eu internet law. How many times u log in on noggenfogger?

1 Like

this will stop when bgs are out later today, no need to travel in large groups anymore unless horde has long queues which hopefully they wont

Oh they will. xDDDD

lol dont xd me im trying to help, if theres queues that means you alliance get bullied in the world again and can never farm gold or consumables solo, this is a bad thing for everyone

what im saying is dont quit just yet when the world might recover after bg launch and be playable solo again

before you say it im not a corpse camping horde zerger im not pvping or ranking at all, also i dont like or play bgs so the queue is pointless for me

1 Like

we doomsayer has our own comminity. we are having naked gnome dance party. trivia night. deathrolling copper. worshipping the strong ones (the one in 60 we can find)

2 Likes

Really :smiley:

If I wanted to change the mind of said doomsayers… Where would that naked gnome dance party be held, so I could go and talk to them? :eyes:

“Rise up to crush the filthy horde”
bro you know as well as i, that once you’ve risen up the first thing you’ll do is sit back down as you eat your McDonalds cheeseburger while corpserunning for the 40th time that day while bickering to yourself how the numbers are in the hordes favor according to some obscure website that told you so.
:no_good_man::hamburger:

1 Like

Would be such a good achievement and a story to tell.

we know you aren’t projecting, because we all know such chad Horde players such as yourself need true gamer fuel to be able to pull off the 12 hour shifts of doing the conga between Thorium Point and BRD in formation with the other several dozen chad Horde players who are waiting for the ever elusive Alliance player to pop on their Spy addon.

no sir, YOU aren’t the cheeseburger eater in this scenario.

I got 1 hk as lvl 1 on flamelash :slightly_smiling_face:

This will be perpetually how it will be trying to level.

No they wount because they be enjoying insta bg ques.

ok then so every alliance member will never need to farm gold, or raid, or farm consumables, or level professions, or anything in the world ever again? just play bgs? no bwl, aq, zg, naxx? just wsg? dont need to level alts?

im not trying to be a dick about it its just that bgs dont solve anything long term, when everyone is finished ranking and new raids are about to come out and people need consumes this is going to kick off all over again, i know i keep saying it but faction imbalance is bad for everyone

1 Like

You horde brought this on yourselves i have no sympathy or empathy at all for any horde on a pvp realm .
Camping flight points and boats. Camping dungeons and raids. Killings quest npcs and flight masters
Most pvp servers are at 65/35 and getting worse . Thats nearly double the playerbase .
Your gank squads have wrecked it .
Killing the same players over and over for 2hours.
AQ wount open on any PvP because there isnt the alliance to farm .
Blame yourselves you made it hell.

1 Like

did you miss the part where i said im not ranking, i dont corpse camp anyone, i dont kill anyone who isnt lvl 60, i dont interrupt 1v1s or zerg or outnumber anyone, right now im just raidlogging because my server is dieing, i literally dont pvp anymore and havent for weeks because of the state of my server

how is this my fault? im on forums constantly offering suggestions and ideas to fix this problem and people like you ignore it and say “hurrrr hordie pve server” and act spiteful, wishing death on the game rather than offering suggestions to fix it

i love this game and i dont want it to die, rn im levelling an alliance alt on a horde majority server for when my server truly dies, which is imminent unless something is done. painting every horde player with the same brush is stupid and wont help anything, dont get me wrong i understand why people are angry but still “any horde on a pvp realm” what the hell kind of generalisation is this?

1 Like

Don’t. Do. That.
If you already had a character, then fine play it instead of rerolling from scratch. But if you don’t, why bother? You are playing the horde’s game. Or you think they learnt a lesson? This time they will play honorably? Rofl @ that

1 Like

No you shouldnt if you dont have atleast 4-5k friend to make it playable.

i tend to agree maybe leave it as it is as an example that blizzard have to hurry up and do something