Should I/We join Flamelash Alliance?

I’ve heard some rumors of people joining Flamelash alliance and that the alliance that remained are clubbing together to make a true alliance. I love the sound of this, a kind of new found resistance. I’m thinking of making a new toon on Flamelash to be part of this resistance!

Rise up alliance to crush the filthy Horde!

4 Likes

If you wanna play WoW in hardcore mode and its fun for you :stuck_out_tongue:

It sure will be a unique experience to say the least

1 Like

I play earthshaker , there just as manny big horde pvp guilds (1 even with 3raid teams).
I advise you to go on a low pop server.
All u get here is lagfests with big battles(cant cast for 5+ sec)
No one goes out there alone, u wil get zuggzugged so cant farm annything.
You need 4different guilds (both sides) to traveling together, to get a chance to enter MC whitin an hour at raid days. U corsprun 5x so you evade the lag fest were you cant controle you’re char for 30seconds.

It sounds fun, but it realy is not for both sides.

The whole huge server crap makes stuff insanely lame, and earthshaker is kinda screwed by it.

Do it! See for yourself. It’s a unique opportunity to do something great and help those who need it.

Don’t want to ruin the fun but that sounds like the kind of idea you would quickly get bored of. What do you want to resist against when you are outnumbered 10 to 1 ?

1 Like

Defeatist!

1 Like

I don’t know man, the idea sure is tempting but imagine trying to get to 60 in such a server.

Together with allies!

do note the Horde knows there isn’t any honor to be found outside of Ironforge so they’ve taken up permanent residence here, also there’s a bunch of really determined people making sure the Flight Master instantly dies upon respawn in case you ever felt like leaving.

Alot of horde guilds have decided to leave alliance well enough alone or to see the alliance as a neutral party, sadly though… there are also a bunch of sad A holes with nothing better to do than to beat a dead horse.
for one i can state that Rise as a guild decided not to fight unless challenged directly, and not to fight unless its fair odds.
If you see my cowface in the world dont worry, i’d sooner help you kill that elite :wink:

4 Likes

Pacifists make me sick.

3 Likes

I’d gladly join, but considering it took me 2 months to take this one to lvl 45… I doubt that my contribution will be worthwhile

1 Like

Ever had one of those “Why did I do that?” experience? If you haven’t, this might be the time for you to get one.

1 Like

Funny thing that all this Flamelash alliance call threads are created by horde players of this server. “Hey guys, we need more meat to farm honor on, c’mon, let’s do it, gogogo”.
Good try, but no. Enjoy your neutered server, you deserved it. I am really glad that there is at least one full horde reservation, some cure from this plague.

3 Likes

yeah because kicking someone in the junk while they are already down is so damned honorable.
keep your venom on your tongue.

2 Likes

Last night I played (alliance) on Flamelash… All evening we were the same 7 players in the same area, and 3 times the number of lvl 1 loggers who only went in to test the waters and poured doom in the general chat.

I’m thinking how awesome it would have been if all those doomsayers joined in and started to lvl up :wink:

2 Likes

Ignore him and his bait . He flames horde and alliance players.
It helps nobody having servers like yours but he will tell you its fine.

1 Like

Its not my plan i stick to noggenfogger and dont care about ratio since its 50/50 fence the name (like noggenfogger elixir its random!) and i always pick horde its the best faction.

Hope flamelash horde rule the server once more

1 Like

wowclassicpopulation. com/characters?realm=4741_Noggenfogger

Horde 77%, alliance 23%.

“I-it’s 50/50 guise, I swears it hehe”

3 Likes

It saddens me i have to inform you to be a detective about this i dont have this addon and it say its only good if the people use it. Hint: its not good i mean just look at that super mario graphics. Just linking a website and fake quoting me (i dont ever said that ever) just because u roll on flamelash which is dead server, i get that info from forums not from website who can make all numbers fake because agenda. Only blizz sources are true.