Should sylvanas become a high elf again?

his a dirty rotten traitor to his people just like you a curse on Keal’thas and you too Erevien may you go to revendreth too and be lead around by the accuser like the disloyal dog you are …

glory to the regent lord

1 Like

No, definitely not because the character is burned, she had no place at the living anymore and bring her back to the horde would be ridiculous and s slap of all alliance plaers and some if the Horde .
Even that’s she’s still “alive” is a slap into the face for many players afer all she did, the only thing that keeps her alive is the extremely bad story writing and steven Danuser, only that she dont get any harm and WILL appear after dragonflight.
The whole soulsplit and redemption was to pull her head out of the noose.

Jaina, anduin, Thrall and bain might forgive her…for now but what about the average Alliance citizens or the Horde which she betrayed as whole, especially the forsaken.
A "we complete forgive that you killed thousands of civilians, stated a globel war and use the horde only as a tool for some shady planes while the hirde was literally “nothing " for you.”

If Danuser wasn’t lead narrative director she would have died.

1 Like

I fail to see what the Alliance players have to do with a character who is Horde, but has changed.

Bad it is, but canon it also is.

Even though the Sylvanas we have now is completely different to the crazed banshee we saw.
It is bad, but it’s what we’ve got.

So as a fan of Ranger General Sylvanas, I would like her back - just as she tells me, a person who wasn’t loyal to her, to continue fighting for the good of the Horde.

The whole being turned against the Horde, doing next to nothing and getting flopped back through plot contrivacnes, as compared to actual story is a slap in the face of everything containing brain cells. And sure as hell not the kind of sendoff one of the last big names Blizzard has deserves. To put it bluntly.

Why should she or the Horde care about the average Aliance citizen’s opinion? In the Horde the opinions were contentious and given that basically nobody past the leaders&friends knows about the whole Shadowlands debacle it’s likely to stay that way. Especially among the Blelves and Forsaken.

Nah, i suppose the “Support” for Sylvanas is on Horde (player) is still there and higher as on alliance.
But many are meanwhile annoyed on her even in Horde.
In German forum ther was even huge criticism by Horde player about sylvie, every cinematic in which she appears has overwhelming negative critics.

A change to, again pull her head out if the noose.
Its still Sylvanas, the person who had stated the war and followed blindly the jailer.
The whole split was done to keep the “character” Sylvanas alive and in the game.
Her whole punishment is a joke, considering the player previously rescued many many souls before.

1 Like

Most are annoyed by the way she was used within the story, which is 100% justified and shared even by people that like the character. Heck the people that actually like the character usually deliver actual criticism, as compared to “REE ME NOT LIKE PURPLE LADY”…

I wouldn’t know what happens on the German forums. All of the conematics from BfA/SL have plenty to be annoyed about. However i would still say that it has more to do with the “story Blizzard chose to tell” and how they decided to abuse the character, in it.

Because let’s face it, if any other character got put through the ringer like that they wouldn’t end up any better.
PS: It took Thrall 3 patches until a return or an expansion, until a big role. After his Green Jesus rutine. (We’ve been through this one previously…)

Are you Sure?
Cata: green Jesus’s
Mop: part of the Rebellion and got punched and humiliated by garrosh.
WoD: part of the invasion forces and cheated during the duell with garrosh and rost him with lightning.
Legion: again humiliated at broken shore and part of the shaman order hall
Bfa: recruited by sauerfang on his weed farm and (again) part if an Rebellion.
SL: kidnapped like princess peach, freed, again captured and tortured and again freed and fighting Sylvanas and then the jailer.

He is in every addon present (even jaina wasnt that present, she was missing in wod and Legion)

Yes. Green Jesus was what spoiled the character for most.
In MoP he had a relatively minor role supporting Vol’jin’s rebellion, but in WoD he was all over the early xpac, as one of the figureheads of the expedition, where he reunited with his parents, clan and so forth.
After that he was written out due to RL Metzen issues, until he came back for SL pretty much, where he gets to relive all the beats he learned during WoD! xD

Lor’themar is a alliance loving traitor. Just like the rest of the council. Once Kael’thas returns our ranks will be purged of anyone who agreed to the peace treaty.

1 Like

keal’thas is dead fool his not coming back and even if he could he has millenia of pentence to do i understand your a bit lacking in the brain dept but this man betrayed his people and everyone else to the burning legion his exactly where he belongs in Revendreth atoning for his sins

the rest of your list of so called leaders are traitors to the horde and all of Azeroth and belong in Revendreth as well

1 Like

I wouldn’t like any risen into undeath character getting a full blown ressurection
at that point undeath itself becomes as impactfull as softboiled pasta

The true traitors are those who sided with the alliance. Alliance is the scum of Azeroth and deserves to be wiped out completley. I will not stop until the alliance is destroyed for good.

1 Like

if only we had actually sided with the alliance so we could line up sylvanas simps like you infront of a execution squad like the traitors they are but luckily for you no one sided with the alliance we simply have a temporary truce until some meathead starts another war so we can be bad guy branded again

1 Like

We will return and kill the council. Once the right leaders are in position we can attack the alliance again and finally deal with them for good. In my Azeroth the alliance scum will not be allowed to exist.

1 Like

you should do that right away no need to delay you should charge head first into the alliance terrority and the rest of us blood elves will dance on your grave imagine having just finished the 4th war and having learned nothing no wonder the sylvanas simps all seem to be equally brain dead

1 Like

But the majority of Blood Elf Death Knights are not actually Blood Elves that died as a hero but High Elves that got drafted while Arthas whas already there.

Blood Elf DK players at least should have been Blood Elves in life canonically. In the DK intro quests if you play a Blood Elf DK, it’s mentioned you were from Silvermoon and you were a Blood Elf in life too (although you can RP as you were a High Elf instead if you want)

He might be too extremist but if you are a Horde/Forsaken/Blood Elf fan like us (although I think you play Alliance too tho :sweat_smile:), there are valid reasons to be concerned for the future. If the Alliance is really going to rebuild and control Gilneas after Stromgarde they could really be in a solid position to attack the Forsaken and Blood Elves in the future. Or at the very least they could try to make Undercity (and maybe Silvermoon too) “neutral” ground hubs for both Alliance and Horde players too. I don’t trust Blizzard saying that a faction war will never happen ever again , they say a lot of fake things like when they said that it wasn’t Sylvanas who was going to burn Teldrassil…so I’m not going to trust the Alliance, either :stuck_out_tongue:

True that, only Koltira is confirmed to be High Elf DK, the playable Belf DK just like Draenei became one around TBC time.

Sometimes i want to make a char on “Die Aldor” and just wait in Stormwind for attack alerts.

Unless something happens in 10.1 or 10.2 we have another 2-3 years free of that problem.

sadge

1 Like

Primary events that could have caused High/Blelf DK to happen.
Siege of Silvermoon
Siege of Icecrown
Events surrounding Naxxramas, in EPL.

Lately Blizz had the problem of hyping something up and then either goin in a vastly different direction and/or massively underdelivering. Regardless of the topic they chose. Faction war had hardly a chance to actually start, before it was burried and suffocated, under mountains of halfdonkeyed cosmic :poop: Literally any thematic or subject matter would be terrible, under those conditions.

1 Like

I wanted to mention that too but most of those become san’layn in the end.