Show of youre transmog boys and gals

MOG based on npc Kul-Tiran marines from before bfa here.

Trynna look like SpellBreaker but Nightborne version :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys, power incarnate here.

“Hell and Fire was born to be released!!”

Trying to look like a Wrath 7th Legionnaire, might be found frozen in an iceblock somewhere in Northrend!

“You gotta train like hell until the point where your hair falls out. That’s the only way to become truly strong.” – Saitama

4 Likes

We get lots of cool racial themed transmogs in BfA that if we use them on the right races or classes, they look awesome. Below is a list of transmogs i gave to some of my alts:

Darkshore Demonhunter and Druid:

Elven Archers:

Lightforged Holy Priest:

Arathi’s Retribution Alliance Paladin:

Arathi’s Demonology Horde Warlock:

Nightborne in Darkshore theme:

Maghar Monk Apprentice:

Elven Priest in Zandalar:

LEGION ARTIFACT TRANSMOG BUG FOR OFFHANDS: There is a problem with transmogs and offhand weapons: ingame we just need to transmog the main hand weapon, but on the character’s website profile there is an offhand bug, which the original offhand appears instead of the full artifact weapon appearance. Below are cool transmogs but with the “offhand bug”:

Undead themed Deathknight:

Tattooed / Runed Elves:

Oldschool Monk:

1 Like

Does a self-declared goblin princess count as a theme? Damn right it does!

Zandalari themed mog, löve it very möch. :heart_eyes:

<------ My quest to be like a WC3 Demon Hunter!

you are disqualify because no one can have you’re ingame :rofl::rofl:

Huntery Boi gonna hunt

1 Like

Looking like some sort of weird sexy demon lord

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, her soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, she chose the path of perpetual torment.

Grrreat ta meet ya! Me was just a noRmal dwaRf and BOOM, all awwa shudden me tuRn inta daRk iRon!!!

1 Like

basically priest mog for mage.

Ready for battle…

Ready for War

For the light, let there be judgment

Into the wild…