Shuffle changes insane

i think this is a fantastic change. but for me personally, i still will not queue for 2s and 3s. these game modes are still dead to me and i will never come back to them.

8 Likes

i mean the comments on twitter tell ppl can you pls remove shuffle rewards besides legend and r1

Good change, but the impact will just be tiny I guess, at least for 3s. If anything, people will just look for a few quick 2s now, while being in shuffle queue.

Who cares, what the minority of people want, who are still stucked to 2s/3s? We have seen in the past what happens, if you pseudo boost the popularity of a game aspect: It results in no fun! There is a reason why Shuffle got so popular, which people tend to forget, who still prefer regular arena.

If people don’t play 2s and 3s because they have found, from their perspective, a better alternative, it is not up for them to boost the remaining arena players rating to achieve their titles!

i mean they brought a new game mode and i thint its a good change lets see how it all plays out and if ppl are happy once.

i think a solo mode is not good in a mmorpg game but thats just me.

People will never be happy, that is how it is!

Well, theoretically you might be right here, but mmorpgs have to transform and to develop if they want to survive. It is also not a solo mode, you don’t play alone. All that changed is, that you can’t decide beforehand with who you play and in what comp, but that is exactly the point, making it a more fair game mode than regular arena.

I love RSS alone therefore, that I don’t have to play versus the same 3 max boosted comps every single game. Also always funny to see people struggling to achieve anything in shuffle, while they claim to be great players based on their arena xp, they achieved with RMP for example. :wink:

But maybe that is just me.

See Rakar, people are never happy. They added what was asked by the community and they are still reacting like this.

1 Like

Wait what. They figured it out finally?

I hate to bring up the 15€ argument, but when your community tells you for years “we want to queque other stuff while sitting in LFG” and the billion dollar company somehow can’t do it for years without an explanation as to why that warrants that sort of answer.

Good change obviously, still.

1 Like

what would you change ? caus eu seem not 100% happy

I am a 100% happy with the change, the time it took to make that change (that has been requested for years, with no explenation as to why they won’t do it) is just not acceptable.

Though I am also very happy that they seem to show a change of attitude and respond to feedback much quicker since DF.

1 Like

Not that I understand why you want to do shuffle if you have a team.

Wait, my solo shuffle queue popped. Give me 20 minutes…

Imo it’s what needs to be done to really bring back 3s, actually all bracket got the same reward and shuffle is way easier and some spec got easier time to get them, so why even try in 2s 3s?

Either they should add other cosmétique/tmog etc… Or remove title and make only legend r1 and possibility to cap for weekly.

Fundamental issue is that LFG is the most antisocial disorder riddled place to the point where it makes league of legends community look high functioning.

The fact that people instantly abandoned the gamemode speaks for itself and the fact that peoples suggestion is “remove all rewards and force people back to the que we prefer!” explains the exact reason why people are smiling as 2s and 3s is dying. Both 2s and 3s are still around, no one has removed the gamemodes.

People just whine about the fact that they cant bring their voicecom team they´ve grinded the same comp with for over a decade into average Bob who is just trying to cap his weekly conquest with LFG randoms but rather they have to fight teams that plays on the same terms as their own.

I will admit i actually enjoy playing 2s and 3s myself with freinds but when peoples “solution” is to try to force playeres back with practically extortion it triggers some sort of sadistic pleasure in seeing the gamemode die. The PvP community did this to themselves by being degenerates and even as people abandon their favorite gamemode they remain degenerate about it by posting “solutions” that explains the exact reason as to why people left in the first place.

On another note, all i would do to fix 2s and 3s is add more rating inflation to compensate for the lack of players and try to find some sort of permanent solution where the system automaticly inflate or deflate rating based on playerbase in order to create some form of average consistancy each season. I wouldnt make a single attempt at forcing people back into a gamemode they dont enjoy. The very fact that people would rather spend 30-60 minutes in a que than interacting with the community in LFG speaks entirely for itself.

4 Likes

Bring back from what? From “OMG It’s another season of RMP?” and comments alike?

Jokes aside, 3s today is like raiding, it’s for committed ppl with time to spare, and they are always less and less.
Shuffle is for ppl like me. No time to organize a regular team, just want the mount, play when you can, no interest in rank.

1 Like

Legacy 3s people must suck it up and continue queing rmp like they did in last 20 years.

Shuffle is here to stay and rewards will be even better :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Understand that but if you don’t have time don’t play a mmo then.

It does feel like 2v2 & 3v3 is to Solo Shuffle what 5v5 and Wargames were to them before.

Expendable.

I’m not sure if Blizzard can turn it around. As Blizzard themselves have often said: Accessibility is king.

i mena its a mmo in the 1 place there shouldnt be a solomode

2 Likes

I have time, it’s just that most of that hardly coincide with friends and guildmates time to make a team.
I do a lot of stuff early in the morning in the weekend for example, and noone is online.
Shuffles for me works great.

mmo means massive multiplayer, you queue solo but you play multiplayer because there are 5 other players in that mode. Hope you understand now. :sparkles:

3 Likes

Shuffle is as hard as 3s. The difference is, that A LOT MORE people play it, so mmr gap is huge. I mean, top 100 in shuffle is 664 rating higher than top 100 in 3s, that just shows how much more popular shuffle is.

The rest is just nonsense from your side in my opinion. Telling people for example to not play a mmo if they don’t want to spend hours over hours with playing. I mean, how does that suggestion help you to rezz your beloved 3s?!

I don’t think that is true. They just finally understood to let the player base decide what they want. And it seems like the majority wants shuffle over 2s/3s and lets be honest here, the reasons therefore are obvious.

We are in 2023, mmos need to adapt if they want to survive!

Again, only because you can’t queue as a team for it, doesn’t make it a solo mode! It is the same mode like regular 3s, just with the difference that you need to deal with the teams you get!

That makes it more fair and especially easier for new players, returners, people who don’t play a fotm class, etc.

Or would you say, WoW in the old days wasn’t a mmo, because a lot of people queued without a team for battlegrounds?

1 Like