Significant FPS drops when looking at Anima Conduit streams

Can’t do m+ anymore, but hey we can get valor…
addons disabled, -20/30 fps

1 Like

Playing on M1 Mac mini.

Before 9.0.5 I was keeping a steady 60 fps at all times, now FPS drops down like crazy everywhere up to 20-30 fps! Really really bad, hope they fix this asap.

It seems to be a MAC issue, there is a blue post on the American forums on this case.

its not mac issue. i have same problem on normal pc with windows 10 every driver updated, no addons etc.

Let’s hope they come back with some update. I think we will be waiting a while.

I’m a 3080/9900k on driver 460.89 and occasionally notice the game micro stutters randomly.

https://imgur.com/a/Egzd05Q 

Just hitting dummies in castle natria.

Spires of Ascension also suffers from massive FPS drops when facing forward, but fine if you look behind. Drops to 19 FPS with lots of slowdown and stuttering.

2 Likes

yep castle nathria was fine 150+, spires i get 55fps, had to play the whole thing with camera topdown.

Zoned into spires - it had a bit of stutter just after zoning in. In my SL early benchmarks I had ~162 FPS average when in combat with the first pack. Today not in combat ~110 FPS when looking at the first pack (and ~190FPS when looking at the exit).

Curious if it’s the same regression as with Rustbolt that happened in BfA? :wink:

1 Like

Each expansion has always been more CPU/GPU intensive than the previous iteration.

i9-9900K, RTX2080 Super : not only do I have less frames than before the patch in most zones, but Spires is litterally unplayable aswell for me.

1 Like

Same here average drop of 16 fps

This is irrelevant.

People didn’t have the FPS issues before patch and after the patch suddenly people have FPS issues. It’s definitely something that was added in the patch which contributes to this issue, not people’s specs, whatever. If Blizz asks us what hardware we use in hopes of giving the blame on us, then it won’t work. It doesn’t matter what hardware I have if before the patch everything was fine and after it wasn’t.

3 Likes

With the latest patch the FPS have improved somewhat, so I can’t really complain that much given my setup.

Right so your constructive input to this thread is…?

On-topic: M1 chip here, 16gb ram, game runs at 90fps. spires is at 20-30fps.

1 Like

Maybe check my other posts and come back to me again?

Yes, off topic.

Edit: oooh I found the ONE that was not. well done!

:clap:

Starting anima conductors in Bastion, Ardenweald and Maldraxus is the reason for fps drops, got a permanent stream? Then you got permanent fps drop!!. Also SoA has horrible fps drops. Revendreth seems to not have this problem…
Please check the other topics about this problem and help us bring this to Blizzard there attention.

1 Like

Not letting the thread be forgotten. Fix this issue please.

Please do not bump 3 month old threads.