SIGNUPS CLOSED [Rp-PvP Campaign] War on All Fronts: Howling Fjord - Jan 6 - Jan 13

I’ll be there my friend!

HUZZAH! FOR THE HORDE!

1 Like

local dumdum here, what’s actually the difference between restricted and unrestricted PvP?

Restrictions on what spells can be used and how often vs regular all out pvp

1 Like

hmmm.

sign me up, bro.

Unrestricted, as name says, is full out PvP. Restricted has several restrictions and its used more for RP during fighting then for actually killing people. Where in unrestricted you can have a raid wipe happen in like under 5 min, unrestricted fights tend to last a lot longer.

The restrictions being as follows. 1 offensive ability per 5 seconds ( this does NOT include autoattack ofc nor does it include defensive abilities, so only dmg ones), no CC of any kind, no interupts, no AoE, unlimited healing, and no high dmg abilities

3 Likes

I throw this to The Hand of Agony, since our new home is in Vengeance Landing. We will have to see, not exactly up to me to decide if we take part. But hope for the best.

4 Likes

Grim Gest, 10 people, to counter the Alliance, up for restricted & unrestricted RP PvP

3 Likes

Massive counter. They can’t beat GRIIIIIIIIIIIIM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!

I would like to sign up on my Priest Karila as an individual

This looks pretty darn good. Bit too early for me to commit, but I’ll keep this in mind for sure!

Sounds really nice, I love the presentation you made!
The Lightsworn Order of Menethil is interested in attending, probably averaging 10 people or so.

1 Like

I’d love to join, but not 100% certain.

Uppsala Mink

W.E.I.R.D. Company might pop around to say hello and help here and there. We might not get involved in the pvp part because of the numbers on Alliance side. Fortunately this lands just before the Crimson Compass campaign.

Bayerleyn Retinue is interested in being part of this campaign.
Reason to be there - quite simple - orders issued from Alliance High Command / Crown.

Estimated numbers: ~5

Sir Jack Asheton will be coming, signing up as an individual here!

1 Like

Sign me up pls Chook.

Good zone, good organiser, and I predict good fun.

RG/HoC/Highblood all signing up as I mentioned on discord

est. numbers: 1x raid

edit: [coughs painfully] wrong character but I don’t want the [this message will be deleted] mark of shame

16 Likes

is this the power of ultra instinct?!

4 Likes

my name is krag’ak, and i call you to this epic event.

6 Likes

Add Olgard Cladheart to the campaign if you can, please.

Reason? Representing the 7th Legion. /flex

2 Likes