SIGNUPS CLOSED [Rp-PvP Campaign] War on All Fronts: Howling Fjord - Jan 6 - Jan 13

Sounds interesting…

The Wartotem Front
Numbers: 2-3
Restricted RP-PVP

1 Like

Your friendly neighborhood medic reporting in.
Sign me up for this cool event for heals.

A little bird told me it was Lawson’s birthday, don’t forget to wish that crazy fool a happy birthday or technically happy raising.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Lawson!

1 Like

Looks like a pretty unique campaign, Eagles Talon would love to come take part.
1-3 members

Attending as individual Horde unless Colleth signs up the rest of the guild. Horde needs the extra help by just looking at the number difference already.

Lok’tar scrubtar.

1 Like

Attending as an individual.

FO’ DE HORDE!

2 Likes

The Naz’kahet wishes to attend but the numbers are currently a bit unknown.

Count for 2-5 max.

For the Alliance!

During the time of this, a new founded group of Ebons will be around, they care only for one thing but will be around.

1 Like

Can’t miss out on this! Sorry for the late sign-up, I’ve had a lot floating around my head with my own campaign.

The Frozen Paw Clan
5-6 members around prime-time.

7 Likes

Cheaoka, have sent you an in game mail, albeit as an OOC chat, to see if we suit what you have in mind, more generally, the specifics we can talk over, but have a look and see what you think, we’re definitely interested.

1 Like

I’d like to sign up on Kother to attend as an individual, please <3

His reason for attending will be to help the Alliance in any way he can.

1 Like

Will be signing up on Sailan and Nullane, Alone unless Moonleaf Grove join.

Reason : helping the Alliance and stopping the horde getting their hands on anything to help them.

Oh well, given our chat tonight,

The Sun Hawks
Numbers: 6 or so?
Restricted RP-PVP and narrative air combat with those who want it.

Reason? We get paid pretty well to be Quel’thalas’ aerial forces, and we have to earn our pay somehow.

5 Likes

The Symposium would be very much interested in this. We will most likely be sticking to the magical stuff in the background with a few peeps attending PvP occasionally.

Guild: Spellweavers Symposium
Numbers: 3-5
Goals: Arcane Advisory, Strategical Sorcery and Magical Mischief

2 Likes

Reporting in as an individual!

3 Likes

hey, what’s up? i’m coming to kill all of you in rp.

also, it’s not my birthday. say it’s my birthday again AND YOUR’E DEAD YOU’RE DEAD YOU’RE DEAD YOU’RE DEAD

4 Likes

We’d love to attend this ^^
We are a merc guild so it makes sense for us to come for the coin :eyes:

Guild Name: Snowfang Syndicate.

GM/reps: Veiala, Koriahn.

Estimated numbers: 6

2 Likes

Happy b-day Lawson!!!

4 Likes

Hi there! I’d like to sign up two of my solo characters, one for the Alliance and one for the Horde!

Cyndina Goldendawn is one of my characters that is more than willing to help minimize casualties on the Horde side, and fight alongside their forces if need be.

Kianala Orchard has a lust for battle that only the Horde shall be able to satisfy in blood conflict, she’ll want to be there to heed the call of battle.

1 Like

Lindrar wishes to enlist as an individual! My combat expertise will surely be of use. For Teldrassil!

(I’ll definitely be 120 by the start date).

1 Like