SIGNUPS CLOSED [Rp-PvP Campaign] War on All Fronts: Howling Fjord - Jan 6 - Jan 13

Just because it’s used a lot does NOT make it okay, that’s exactly part of the problem with it being used. As someone else has said, normalising the word just makes it worse.

3 Likes

To be honest, people reclaiming slurs aimed toward them pulls the fangs from those who would use them to harm them. They can’t use it as a weapon if you’re already willing to joke about it yourself.

Want to stop homophobia? Take the power away from these words and normalise homosexuality/homosexuals.

11 Likes

per my quote, anyone that didn’t display horrible behavior and denial of reality does indeed have nothing to do with it.

Anyway, how’s that darkest timeline of yours going where chook proved that you’re pulling stuff out of your posterior about how well-communicated the whole high command headcanon of yours was and you just kinda shut down?

That’s how Mafia Works.

1 Like

Just like the campaign :ok_hand::joy:

3 Likes

plus.

agreed, my man.

Are you a level 1 crook

treating it as a weapon makes it a weapon

stop treating it as a weapon and it stops meaning jack.

Now I don’t whats going on in the drama, but overall I liked it.

The setting was amazing because Howling Fjord! Most of the battles were good, and always had us one our toes, although it gets a bit repetitive chasing after people and then retreating and then chasing back again, but I don’t know if there is anyway to fix that.

The end was a bit disappointing, because walking into a base and then claiming it isn’t fun but I (kind of) understand the OOC issues. I still don’t have a stand on that one because its too big of a wall of text to read. If someone would like to describe it too me in an unbiased way, that would be appreciated.

Coming from a scrubs perspective, it was good overall.

10 Likes

Are you guys excited for Future’s new album?

2 Likes

When will Kanye West drop Yandhi, bros?

2 Likes

[I rummage through my man bag in search of my victim card] Where is it?

Also the leaked ‘real’ intended ending to this Campaign is worse storytelling than BfA. How is that even possible?

1 Like

Racist :frowning:

When will Elvis rise?

2 Likes

Good question, it boutta be fye tho. Ye taking mad time with it.

1 Like

Still waiting for some evidence that I ignored chook on that front 3 weeks ago.

he is always on my mind

I do hope this is a joke. You are aware this is fictional, right?

4 Likes

Forsaken are among the most based races, up there with my boys the Night Elves.

1 Like

Lord Shonn isnt into erp at all :slight_smile: