SIGNUPS CLOSED [Rp-PvP Campaign] War on All Fronts: Howling Fjord - Jan 6 - Jan 13

guess we’re all off the hook then haha :smiley:

2 Likes

Honestly, I mostly just swam around in radiation pools trying to get the more based mutations.

Seems to be just fi-

ARE THOSE HEALERS I SEE

3 Likes

So am I, but it doesn’t give a pass to using certain phrases and language widely deemed offensive for polite discourse.

3 Likes

Whenever RG and friends are shown in a bad light, they derail the thread or conversation (wherever it is) with memes and non-topic stuff in order to either drown out opposition or get it closed. It’s a trick as old as time at this rate.

10 Likes

as far as that goes, sure. The rest of blue leadership’s horrid behavior and denial of reality? Not so much.

I’ve had ENOUGH of you damn knee-gnawers chasing our EPIC HUNTER SQUADS

Linking some rude sh!t is dumb when you definitely have friends/you yourself say some mega provocative stuff for laughs

Sorry guys. Got new evidence of wrong doing.

https://i.imgur.com/Lellwpy.png

Pretty damning stuff.

8 Likes

I’m not sure comparing homosexuals to murderers is very accurate.

1 Like

Would you consider what I linked “just a meme”?'; it deffo doesn’t look like it to me. I flatly believe there’s a big difference between using the F word in a casual context (in AD/D’s politics channel) to discuss the Conservative party in the UK vs randomly spouting actually transphobic stuff in a campaign Disc @ somebody who isn’t even participating in the channel.

What about this?

https
://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/240156843488313344/533752348640673792/unknown_6.png

(for context they’re referencing the nudes made into an emoji)

3 Likes

With the talk of Fallout in this discussion I can’t help myself…

The game was rigged from the start.

what do you mean i legit dont know

I’m willing to take whatever convoluted flak you have in store (mostly because it’s misinformed /just whatever your pals have told you to say because you don’t really have any grasp on how to be civil), but most of the Alliance GMs don’t have anything to do with this.

1 Like

I won’t deny I enjoy the letter posting F word

2 Likes

Silence Squire! You’re comment is irrelevant!

4 Likes

Honestly using the words for ‘‘lols’’ just encourage people to use it for ‘‘reals’’.

Want to stop homophobia? Stop using homophobic words for lols.

6 Likes

Sorry Game of thrones fan boy

Yes :smiley: Someone actually gave me theirs while I was part-way through the final strands of the questline. One of the times I’ve been pleasantly surprised by WoW players.
Once I finished the questline I was able to have a copy to give back to them, so hopefully they got a tidy sum off the AH for it!

2 Likes

Own a musket for home defense, since that’s what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. “What the devil?” As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he’s dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it’s smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, “Tally ho lads” the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

6 Likes