SIGNUPS CLOSED [Rp-PvP Campaign] War on All Fronts: Howling Fjord - Jan 6 - Jan 13

Alright I’ve had enough of this.

Meet me in Conan Exiles, let’s finish this once and for all.

8 Likes

VERY VIOLENT CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM STARTS TO PLAY
Popcorn, anyone?

Please do:)

One two three four

What’s with all the healers on the floor?

6 Likes

As far as I know the only thing I @'d you with was this, because you apparently threw a massive tantrum over losing unrestricted RP, but okay!

https://imgur.com/a/JDP8qHb

2 Likes

On the topic of dwarves, in spite of them always wrecking Hunter-Squad, the Three Hammers Band rampaging around was always really impressive to see. Glad to see them doing well.

9 Likes

That genuinely made me chuckle, 8/10

1 Like

That better not be healing popcorn, lassie!

5 Likes

Fight me in conan exiles midgit

1 Like

Does it have healers?

1 Like

The problem is that those particular words have a long history of violence attached to them; while you may not have bad intentions by saying them, they may bring up bad memories. (This isn’t an attack on you by the way - just a general comment I thought I should make).

1 Like
  • A loud rumble is heard through the land, many may think its an Earthquake, but how they are wrong. A loud shout is heard in the distance*

FER KHAZ MODAN

4 Likes

What in Metzen’s green balls happened here?

This isn’t the first time you & your gang have gone @ me with big transphobic shpiel, bro. I’m not referring to the campaign solely (even if it’s there, as seen earlier in my gyazo link).

Can you answer my question, btw? Do you not believe there’s a difference?

2 Likes

We had fun to play with the Hunter’s Squad tbh. It was best rp-pvp I had for long time. It was dynamic, it was coordinated and some dwarves got arrow in their knees cough Gemir cough.

6 Likes

rpvp is my favorite

Gemir should receive a medal for taking so many double tap aimed shots.

6 Likes

I liked the bit where everyone hid behind the house.

2 Likes

No Dwarves were harmed or Elves severed limbs in the making of this comment.

2 Likes

Great post, I agree abso…

Stop trolling this thread right now

Picking the leadership was planned in a certain way for a narrative reason - ie. one person one vote - but I distinctly recall a group of people pushing for it to be a guild-leader decision behind closed doors (presumably so the wrong person wasn’t chosen to lead)

From what I understand that wasn’t something that Chookya was very big on and really is the source of the confusion re. the High Command business

7 Likes