SIGNUPS CLOSED [Rp-PvP Campaign] War on All Fronts: Howling Fjord - Jan 6 - Jan 13

I agree, but I feel that if you feel you can use word A in a jokish manner yourself, then you feel someone else can say word b (which is basicly the same) is pretty hypocritcal

1 Like

Oh mah gah

I thought you were naked because of your Icon, why are you dressed like the old spice guy, Bramble?

Inhales

I USED TO BE AN ADVENTURER LIKE YOU, BUT THEN I GOT AN ARROW IN THE KNEE

7 Likes

I have just made Gemir 2.0 tank warrior just for you my friend. Please tell gobbert to be nicer next time.

6 Likes

i do i think transgenders and homosexuals are equal, like all

Usual RPPvP campaign shenanigans it seems. Nothing new. I’m getting flashbacks to Cata RPPvP campaigns tbh.

Every time I think ‘Maybe I should give it another try’ this sort of thing explodes, and it turns out I rather like being outside the blast radius.

1 Like

Thanks to all the Horde for being sportsmanlike at being surrounded by 10 Dwarves busting kneecaps systematically.

11 Likes

Real talk though, I’m of the opinion that the only reason the Three Hammers were able to do all of their hilarious flanking maneuvers is due to the severe numerical advantage that the Alliance had.

It was great that you had the opportunity to do that stuff, but I’m sure that it would have been way more difficult if the two factions had equal numbers.

did three hammers win guild of the campaign?

9 Likes

You’re not actually answering the question, nice meme.

Is there a difference between using words in general contexts w/out direct cause to hurt vs directly popping off @ somebody with the express intention to insult and cause upset?

1 Like

Sits inside knee

5 Likes

You were the only group to kill me :slight_smile:

What i’ve got from the majority of this thread is I should look into the Three Hammers.

Good lads.

4 Likes

Kneecap busting.

New ERP fetish.

2 Likes

haha shoutout to 3 hammers for the fun dwarves vs snipers session.

https://gyazo.com/3fbaba4b2ed2f7cf734e4ad6a1dd1196
8 Likes

Same. I’ve got a Dark Iron I’d like to toss their way if I ever have time to play him.

Aye, we are the finest of Khaz Modan and we always heal them WOONS.

But nae healers

6 Likes

There’s a difference between banter and being at an event that’s being competetive, ( I also don’t think the racist remarks you made earlier were banterous, but okay!)

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/015/explodingknees.jpg

1 Like