Silvermoon Alliance Reconnections

That’s a name I remember! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Who me? Xalk sounds familiar as well. :slight_smile:
I think it was TBC we played a bit together. I’m on Pyrewood Village and Shazzrah. Not sure exactly which one i’ll play.

Hey man! :smiley:
Rivek here, s’if you remembered me ha.
Rivek#2646

2 Likes

numen xalk :open_mouth:

update if you find broly :smiley:

1 Like

McDaermon. Dwarf paladin from the guild Sacred Order. Heya Xalk. /wave :grin:

Omg Bruh!
I remember you!, I used to be in Element, (RG2). Moved over to Kul Tiras as well, was a priest called Myriam.

Heya! dont know if you remember me but i played a Dwarf hunter namned Nicanor in Ancient Heroes! You were a feral tank werent you?

@Voodoojackal
Yeah now when you mentioned name. And i was dps/tank.
I created char on Pyrewood village and Shazzrah. I think i’m gonna play on Pyrewood, cause it’s PvE server.

Aw man! Im gonna be on Shazzrah! Was really fun raiding with you in ZG/Onyxia/MC though! Loved the guild back in the day.

Hotmayo here what realm you gonna be on

2 Likes

Hellooo Sajaself here
Vagabonds and Angels
Charon Brotherhood
Too many people to list i remember but hi to all those who remember me.
Especially from my days of PVP.

• Just a bit too excited for classic to be up and running! Hope everyones keeping well.

Will be rolling on Horde side Golemagg for anyone who remembers - Saladcream, Sajaself, Sajason, Hotmayo and the rest of them. Would be nice to see some old faces again.

2 Likes

I’m looking for someone whose name I have forgotten, although it may have been Sparki?

We used to play and chat SO much together. I spoke to him nearly every day. We both did engineering together and when you left WoW you gave me all of your gold and all of your engineering mats and wrote me a letter.

In the letter you quoted Martin Luther King and said ‘if you don’t already know who said that, look it up on the internet. All the best mate, Del.’

I’ve been trying to find Del for years and I’m hoping this gives me a chance. I also think we were in a guild called The Dark Crystal together.

1 Like

Well I’ll be damned. Surely you remember me then.

Add me if you like, Legion#2190

Inner Sanctum yes?

We were pvping around the same time.

Arkou!! Number 1 flag carry baby. Will add you for sure.

Hello there y’all

Used to play with Juzaam back in Ancient Heroes…and with my warlock Nebukadnezar…

Awesome! So far it’s looking like golemagg horde side! What about you?

Not too long ago I watched the old pink crusade video on YouTube! Do you remember that?!

Added you man! Maxxee#2994

I am in touch with Broly through facebook and battletag. Used to be a part of shade back then with my druid Saladcream.

Can let him know you are looking for him

1 Like