Silvermoon City and Suramar should be more Connected now

Since Lor’themar and Thalyssra are lovers now that means Blood Elves and Nightborne will be more united from now on :thinking:

I was thinking, It will be cool if you add Suramar (The Nighthold) Portal in Silvermoon City and Silvermoon City Portal in Suramar, Since both Leaders and Races are connected will make sense if both Cities will be connected too

I really like this, both Races Blood Elves and Nightborne have so much in Common and the idea of Lor’themar and Thalyssra being lovers is great, i only wish Both Races and Cities be more connected now and Silvermoon City should be Remade with better Quality tip Suramar Quality. Silvermoon still the same since The Burning Crusade must have a good change now in my opinion

21 Likes

Although great looking cities i don’t think people care enough?! Last time i was in silvermoon (as an alliance by the way) there was nobody there. And most of the time is just new players starting there, so why you would want access to suramar from silvermoon? I would like an elvish racial war personally they have a lot of identity issues that is starting to build up, this could be a great excuse to revisit and rework all elvish cities and having new racial lore. I think azshara is by far the best person to trigger this war personally as sylvanas got way too many enemies now, at some point plot armour starts to get too ridiculous.

I would support a portal between the two cities because that’s pretty harmless and sensible but at this point in time I think it’d be best to not tempt the monkeys paw and leave Silvermoon and the surrounding lands as they are.

4 Likes

We dont have teleport to Suramar so it would be a good thing to add~ and there should be zappelin to Highmountain from Thunder Bluff. Also some taxi to Voldun like caravan in Zulduzar.

They should pay for stupid AR idea with hard work to make them more unique, interesting and connected to our factions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Great idea!

2 Likes

Well “lovers” is a pretty strong word
And we don’t really know what the rest of the Shal’dorei think about the Sin’dorei; descendants (short lived, mutated descendants) of the survivors of the Queen’s elite, who lacked the power to save themselves from the dead, while the Nightborne was able to protect themsleves and their city for ten millenia and counting? Edgie posers, who took the name “Blood Elves” and painted their city red, becasue its not a phase moooooom!!! as a respect?
Or testament of their race grateness, ultimate proof, whatever happens, the Noble Blood survives?
Don’t forget, Elves - especially of the noble kind - are arrogant aholes most of the time
Like the Sin’dorei could easily see the Shal’dorei coward and “withered” relics who needed a minor miracle and an almost impossible solution in the form of the Arcan’dor Tree, the perfect harmony between Arcane and Nauture… or even could feel intense jelousy and hate, because the Nightborne managed to shake off their addiction, while the Blood Elves still tied to the Sunwell or simply laughing stock of a begyone era… just as easily could see the Shal’dorei making in the Managerie a Blood Elf exhibit, showing some speciments to the children: see kids, that the rute we won’t take. Ever.
Or quite the opposite, the two Elven branch see the other as equals… (yeah, right)
We sadly don’t know what an avarage Nightborne/Blood Elf thinks about the other group
But would be nice to have a portal, just the problem, Silvermoon is lack of players (and some services) and Suramar is basically a small part of the Nightold that the Nightborne could use as a starting area, beautifull, but nothing there (and you could reach the “dangrous” Suramar by dalaran heartsone and a small flyingtrip)
For a portal to make sense, the Nightborne need the whole Suramar City as a proper hub, like Silvermoon…
Not gonna happen
Sadly :frowning:

Well that would make sense, but you are playing wow my dude.

Its nothing like we picked that rotten cowhead from the severes feed her armed her and gave her back its city. Then she decided to just go on and alie with murederers because some girl was sassy to her, run rampart hunted aliance down burn our cities and killed inocents, and now in nazjatar we are like “ye whatever lets work together again”…how does that make any sense? :joy:

Instead of working with her we should have cut her head off on sight. imo ofc.

1 Like

I would murder anyone who is sassy to me

3 Likes

and then blizzard do the completely unexpected, by making Suramar the new night elf capital instead of wasting more resources on yet another city no one uses.

They revamp Silvermoon, because that’s what everyone wants, and give it a Nightborne section.

Then they take a gamble on whether to do the simple yet cost effective thing of making the night elves share, or take the Nightborne to Silvermoon.

I Shall Now Foretell how this Goes

There is no need to respond to this post:

Night elf alliance fans smile, but Jesi and the BElf boy fanbase cry hard tears.

Jesi and BElf fanbois “But Suramar is ours, its ours, it was designed for the horde”

Night elf fans: “Well actually, it is a night elf city, and the city of origin of most of the alliance Night elves and their biggest heroes and leaders all come from there”

Me: "Everything amazing thing is designed for the horde even night elf stuff " /sarcasm

Jesi and the horde fans: “No, it’s a horde city, it’s pretty, it belongs to the horde”

Me: “shrugs, I’m pretty sure it belongs to whoever blizzard decides it belongs to”

Horde fans - then make massive petition and outcry for blizzard not to.

Alliance fans: Are like “wtf… crying over something they don’t/can’t even use.”

Me: "The horde is entitled to have all the elven cities, alliance elves are refugees, exiles and savages - /end sarcasm

Blizzard: "okay, we’ll leave Suramar to the horde

Jesi and horde BElf fan bois: “yay, is pwetty, pwetty Elf magical stuff is horde fans anyway, Night elves left magic long ago = they can’t have it”

Me: “oh they’re actually seriously believe this /shakes head”

Alliance fans: “wtf, Blizz, horde favoritsm again”

Horde BELf fanboys: “haha, yes, we won, rudeness and anger always gets our way, For da horde”.

Original Horde fans: “dammit, I thought we could stealth get rid off the anime elf fan boys” They turn round to Jesi and BElf fanbois - “no you’re not true horde”

Blizzard: Unveils new Silvermoon with Nightborne section too. Best city art to date in wow.

Jesi and Horde BElf fanbois: “Wow, it’s stunning, just wow” - they so happy, but mainly because alliance fans are green with envy - and that was the whole point of opposing magical elves

Alliance fans: "Blizzard wtf, again!!? "

Horde BElf fan boys are thinking: “They won’t dare disappoint most of the playerbase which is horde”

Blizzard: "We decided that Silvermoon will now be shared with alliance Void elves and High elves, - night elves move into the Nightborne section.

Jesi and horde BElf fanbois - “Noooooooo”

Fans: Many more arguments.

Blizzard: “okay, we decided Suramar will be the horde elf city, Silvermoon the alliance”

Jesi and horde fan boy base “Noooooo, it can’t happen, we are horde, we should have everything”

Blizzard: We decided that the elves will share the cities. Nightborne and Night elves in Suramar, Thalassian elves in Silvermoon - both countries are sanctuary safe zones, where elves agree not to fight each other.

Elf fanbase: “okay, fine, we accept this compromise”

Rest of the player base : Breathes a sigh of relief - “maybe now we’ll have less elf threads”

In the not too distant future over the next 5 years:

New elf assets/race are introduced: Forum flame wars erupt, 1000 elf topics per day, now 75% of the players pick elf toons.

Blizzard Internal Meeting: Maybe we made a mistake, let’s just stop developing elves.

10 years later: Wow playerbase are adults mainly in the 40-60 demography - 20 years since BFA. Forum flame wars rage on,
what are they arguing about now?

Alliance “new race Beeboo twiki sparkles” are better on the alliance not on the horde"

Horde fan base: “No, they’re clearly horde, because it’s a horde a race”

5 Likes

It’s this, or something closer to it. The few times we see Nightborne in BFA they are mainly working with the Blood elves, there’s also Nightborne tourist NPCs in Silvermoon since BFA too

2 Likes

But Suramar and Silvermoon are Horde cities.

Night Elves can live in Darkshore, Ashenvale or Hyjal.
If Nightborne are forced and oppressed into leaving, then Night Elves should be forced out of their lands and Nightborne restore and rebuild Darkshore into a giant city which also makes Ashenvale, Felwood and Hyjal, their new land.

2 Likes

I would not spend any time on that poster, he’s clearly not serious.

You’d be surprised how many night elf fans are desperate to have Suramar.

You’d have thought winning back Darkshore would have been satisfactory, but not for these people. It’s like an unrest - they (a minority) won’t stop shouting about it, until Night Elves control Azsuna, Suramar and Val’Sharah, but they still keep North West Kalimdor…hahaha, no.

1 Like

They won back Darkshore?
No wonder…
Isn’t… that place is blighted and in ruins? Were in ruins to begin with actually
It’s like a bit saying 'yeah, they won back Chernobil, why they are not happy? Geez some people…" :eye:

1 Like

They’ve lived amongst forests and ruins for 10,000 years anyway and even if they can’t move back to Darkshore, immediately, they can still live near Hyjal.

2 Likes

True
Let civilization and you know, cities for the… well… civilized Elves
:face_with_monocle::wine_glass:

1 Like

First time I’m hearing about it. It’s clearly a loud minority that wants that. As Suramar is essentially 180 on everything that makes the current Night elves.
It’s like the few but loud people screaming that Silvermoon should be Alliance under High elf control, and that the blood elves have no claim to it.

I totally can understand that it really sucks to lose your capital though.

5 Likes

Independent actually, a neutral city, no pvp zone, visitable by anyone, like Dalaran

1 Like

Absolutely, but whatever happens next, if the Night Elves get a new city, it should be joint with the Worgen and Gilnean Humans.
Night Elves and Worgen relate well each other.

Basically, those involved with the Army of the Black Moon should be spearheading a new home, in North West Kalimdor.

A rebuilt Gilneas with a giant World Tree in the middle for our Night Elven friends sounds cool and acceptable

5 Likes