Silvermoon City and Suramar should be more Connected now

Not really, it is full of enemies and world quests.

I know. But if they were to update it (they won’t) then they’d have to make it a proper Horde city to reflect the progression in the story.

1 Like

That’s what I would hope for. Not a rework of the area but an overlaying phase of sorts.

Well i’m always in Silvermoon City is by far the most beautiful City , well in my realm i see alot people walking in Silvermoon everyday so it’s not exactly without no one.

But now with this Lor’themar and Thalyssra characters Development Silvermoon City should be Remade with better Textures and Quality, tip it really needs and Blood Elves and Nightborne should be more United and sharing Culture from now on

Blizz should do alot more with world progression anyway, things like Suramar should now be phased for those that completed the story line. Alliance no longer welcome.

Time moves on and it should reflect in the game.

5 Likes

I agree at 100% with you

You have to understand that they’d only revisit that city for one reason and one reason alone: To tear it down in some perverse way. Blizzard would never spend the resources necessary to update optical illusion cardboard HQ just to please roleplayers and Belf fans. There’d have to be some element of gameplay attached to it and the prospect of that when you take into account that there is a race of delusional crazies on the blue team who think they have some sort of legitimate claim to the place should give you at least some pause.

2 Likes

i would love it they break down Silvermoon and Surumar and relocate to kalimador.

build the giant city of sun & moon ( half the city in style of suramar with a magical purple night above it and th other half in the style of silver moon basked in eternal golden daylight with the palace of dusk and dawn in the middle ^^

this way eastern kingdom can be for the allience and kalimador for the horde :3

I think the fact that you have nightbourne in silvermoon, is enough to indicate how these two groups are close allies.

but truth be told, i appreciate any reason to make us go to silvermoon.

Such a beautiful city.

1 Like

Word. Sick to death of Horde meaning Orc… even as an Orc.

I don’t mind the orc theme. I just definitely prefer silvermoon and suramar. Elves just give a different vibe. You can feel the history in every construct and location.

I’m definitely not a role player, but if i had any roleplaying in me, it would activate in silvermoon:D. i mean walk around there randomly, and then notice a bunch of blood elves talking about the good or bad of joining the horde. great area. such a shame, it’s lost between hundreds of new and old zones, and limited due to no flying.

Silvermoon is the only beautiful looking city the Horde has, Orgrimmar looks more like it was designed in five minutes by a five year old that had only five crayons to pick from and three of them were brown.

I can never find anything in Orgrimmar compared to Silvermoon due to layouts, any reason to visit one of the best zones in the game and my second fave city in the game too I’ll take it

I only mind it when its forced upon me, like the garrisons for example. It made no sense for any of the other Horde races to have a Orcish garrison imo.

And it’s not just that, it sometimes feels like no other race matters in terms of architecture. Same goes for the Alliance and Humans really.

The factions should be about the best things each race has to offer put together.

Like we got Nightborne now and Suramar is amazing, let’s see what they have to offer to improve upon Orgrimmar.

3 Likes

of I’m not serious, just highlighting how ridiculous we can be as fans but the responses I mimic are very real.

Well, now what an interesting twist, when pampered royalty and high societies type elves are on the alliance, they are people who’ve endured exactly that, Night elves leaived in a wondrous legendary civilization the lore describes it, yet because of the Legion invasion and sundering have had to live in woodland forests, back to basics styles for 10 k years , High elves and now void leves lived in beautiful civilised Quelt’halas, with lush forests and magical cities and towns, and now rare refugees living in rocks and back to near middle ages standard .

I saw night elves face adversity after adversity, their story kicks off already having a massive war and race destruction event, only for their opening chapter to be an encore, which has a 3 times the charm in the WoT.
BUt such harsh treatment is only for the alliance elves huh… well let’s have the horde ones endure a little bit more, Nightborne, those night elves who after showing much promise in the war o f the ancients instead cower and hide, and do so again 10k years after living the luxury comfort life thir kin from the very same city have had to put up with hardships, tough life, but the city gets saved, with lots of friends, but instead of joining both, they pick the blood elves - because Tyrande wasn’t fawning at them?

Well I know many a people won’t be sympathising with them if they lose their home and have to wonder, I’d take them out of Suramar for a couple of expansions and then bring them back.

I would call that an interesting development.

Or maybe they actually get in tune with their nature side, live in forest and ruins of their race having ton constantly fight people who should have been friends that they should have given more thought about who they’d join and on joining what activity they’d participate it. Supporting genocide banshee. Shame on them.

ANd how many horde fans are desperate not to lose or have replicated a racial city from an alliance race. I wonder which is more desperate.

Right, like winning a warfront makes up for losing an empire, losing immortlaty, constantly been beating by your enemies amongst plaeyrs for 14 years of story telling, culminating in bein wiped out and driven from the rest of your lands.

Right, Darkshore should be enough. RIght.

Oh look surprised Night elves want to occupy night elf zones rich in night elf lore, particular to the night elf story and history… shock horror horror.

Keep Northern Kalimdor you say? Let’s see:

Teldrasil - burn crisp perfect end level zone though
Ashenvale - horde controlled
Felwood - Cenarion jurisdication
Moonglade - Cenarion druid jurisidicaton
Hyjal - Cenarion druid jurisdicaton
Winterspring - has more goblins than any other race, no one controls it
Azshara - horde controlled
Stonetalon Mountain - horde controlled
Desolace - horde/Cenarion druid jurisidiction
Feralas - contested the Nelves only occupying the island off the coast.

Northern Kalimdor are night elf lands, just like Broken Isles 4 Nelf zones are, but the playable Night elf faction do not control anything.

That’s unfair though, some find Dazar’alor stunning, Atal’dazar gorgeous too, and some love the aesthetic of Thunderbluff - Silvermoon is beautiful elven style, but it isn’t the only one.

I would rather blizzard actually give the horde great cities that fit and match their theme, like they did with Zuldazar, rather than give them a night elf city like Suramar.

Should blood elves really have been on the horde? Would it not have been better that the horde got a new attractive race instead of stealing from the alliance? Alas, it was there call it worked what they wanted but hey, should surprise no one when they do these things that alliance fans want them to o.

Not once have I head alliance fans crying for Zuldazar, forsaken, goblins, Zandalari, orcs, etc etc and their stuff, but always for the blood elf stuff and now the Nightborne - why? Because these are alliance races ported over and actually done better on the horde with the alliance versions left in the wind.

At least now adays they’ve made alliance Thalassians playable, which is a start, but while Night elves do have Highbonre, and the alliance void elves will be able to play as high elves, it’s still a far cry from being developed on their faction.

Which night elves did themselves, by the way…

Again, night elves did that themselves, but not all night elf druids were okay with the new regime.

Blood Elves provided help as well - only they did it, willingly.
Night Elves did it, reluctantly.
High Elves didn’t even know why they were there.

I helped the Nightborne on my Horde characters, just as much as the Alliance.

Or we just keep them where they are, because Suramar is there home and has been for 10,000+ years.

Teldrassil was only the night elves’ home for what - 10 years or so?

Also, if Tyrande really wanted to attack Suramar, she would have done so in 8.1 and made landfall in Val’Sharah, when she actually went to attack Darkshore and made landfall at the Zoram Strand.

They chose exile.
High Elves chose it at a time when the Quel’Thalas nation needed to remain together.

Because Ashenvale, Darkshore and Hyjal have been their refuge for 10,000 years. Hell, that’s longer than Azshara’s Empire.

I’d say that they are far more in-tune with Ashenvale, Hyjal and Darkshore, than they are with the Broken Isles. Not even the Shen’dralar Highborne took much interest in the Broken Isles.

Nightborne were never on the Alliance before they joined the Horde, so this is a lie and false.

1/ They are lovers, and so are other important lore characters.

2/ There’ll be some kind of time skip at the end of SL

=> I bet we’ll time skip far enough into the future to see their kids, have an updated world yet not too far so that lore characters didn’t die of age.

I’m talking more about architecture, Thunderbluff has a different feel too it, it is more about tranquility and serenity as it’s a fairly open capital so sunsets over Mulgore would be a great sight to behold. I’ve seen more people complain about Dazar’alor than praise it, because the layout of Dazar’alor is horrendous, I even try to avoid staying there too long on my horde alts

About time too, I had to wait 14 years to see the playable night elf faction actually win against the horde… and only a pointless warfront - I’m totally satisfied. /s

Still it was a loss, you’d think the devs would actually plan some sort of epic restoration too down the line - but wait, alliance lives don’t matter (unless your human) in which case you are to provide enough opposition for the horde to triump anyway looking good.

That may have ired Thalyssra a little, but we know Tyrande isn’t unjustified and the Nightborne do have their behaviour in the WotA to make up for as well as what they’ve just done again - they’re in no position to hold the victim hurt card to Tyrande’s faction who’ve bled and died to save the world, TWICE

Furthermore, we all know it’s because Tyrande didn’t turn up (in game lore wise).

As did I on my alliance character, and they’re a night elven race in 100% night elven lore, why do only my enemies get to have them… if not horde favouritism? The least should have been a share.

It was also the home of many a Darnassian first also, a home which those who behaved cowardly, locked away while their kin fought the rest of their battles, and triumphed so they could stay bubbled in luxury, and then again risked their lives for them in more ways, only to have them pick shiny blood elves?

Or should I remind you that Tyrande’s faction isn’t the only night elf group that helps the Nightborne, and her people worked, and risked their lives just as much as any blood elf, but Thalyssra does a 180 in character and picks fancy blood elves because Tyrande isn’t patting her on the back and telling how great she is for enduring her ordeal for a few months.

Great.

ofc Tyrande doesn’t want to attack Suramar, she’s not a witch, and that’s her city of birth. She’s a weapon of destruction against those who would harm the innocents and oppose righteous sanctity of life ofc, she’s not the warmonger type. and fyi, going after Sylvanas to answer for Teldrassil is not war mongering.

Oh really, you missed the part when Lor’themar kicked those that refused to indulge in fel sucking and disagreed with the philosophical changes. As well as those who were studying the void (just as dangerous as fel) in what is nothing but pure hypocrisy on the blood elves’ part. Especially when Light stalwarts like Velen and Turalyon all vouched for the authenticity of Alleria, the same Velen who’s Naaru godling gave itself in unanimous agreement with the draenei to save the blood elves’ sunwell… oh pls.

So their place of origin, their refuge, their wonder civilization is no longer valid or necessary because of the very same reasons that apply to northern Kalimdor - fyi - they’re all night elf lands.

Don’t kid yourself, their faction weren’t on the lalinace, but they’re an alliance based off shoot, so if Highmountain had instead joined the alliance, you wouldn’t refer to it as the alliance getting a horde race - don’t kid yourself, every one knows void elves were alliance getting blood elves, now a horde race, except blood elves were alliance at first.

You’re not fooling anyone.

The city of Dazar’alor is very pretty, and fun to explore with its nooks and crannies.
As a functional player hub where you want stuff done though? It’s probably one of the worst ones.