Silvermoon should stay Horde

The red menace and fel must be purged in the city

Where are you opinions? In the void?

I suggest… How green boys say?

Magkora

I ll burn you into ashes fel licker

I am not the only one feeling the way it is. I monitored many forums to know this.

1 Like

He just uses your usual extremist black & white worldview logic against you. How does your own medicine taste, mh?

You don’t have a say.

An inside joke regarding the windrunner sisters.

I’m all for crossfaction content, really great for the player, but to integrate it to such an extend into the story to open up capital cities for different factions? it feels like they’re taking a supporting wall out of a skyscraper.
I don’t see the logic in ‘crossfaction features exist therefor in the story we must be friends’, it feels like the story part of the game is actively being waved away

4 Likes

Exactly. Just because we can play with each other ain’t meaning we should become friends on a lore wide scale when there is still so much bad blood left outside of Baine and Anduin singinjg kumbaya.

The difference is I am much less vocal then other rather extreme elements of the fandom. Consider that.

That one is about the fact female high elves have a tendency to mingle with humans. Vereesa and Alleria are prominent of the Aragorn and Arwen trope.

Wait, people still visit Silvermoon? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

As a Blood Elf who hates playing a Blood Elf, Blizzard has my consent to do whatever they want with it. Raise it to the ground would be a great idea.

1 Like

Yeah the roleplay community on all bigger servers are still alive despite all odds.

2 Likes

People all feel differently but for me the game needs to reflect what happens in practice.

If I am expected to play with the Alliance then I need to see that reflected in the rest of the game too.

1 Like

Not if this is one sided as it stands right now. Similar to how all current questgivers in the TWW intro are prominent alliance leaders.

Silvermoon will be the second place to get that treatment. The Night Elfves got it first.

I do not see the bias you do.

1 Like

Worst is I am not Joking xD I m 100% extremist Quel dorei Rp

That is bias. Faction aligned cities shouldn’t be touched. Also Teldrassil was never shared. And I doubt the alliance players will get any debuffs or similar being access denied to vendors like we do in Bel’ameth. They basically want a second Dalaran aka a full neutral city which makes no sense when the blood elves are showing their true colors with pride all the time.

3 Likes

Farondis were never tied to the playable Night elves, nor were the Moonguard in Suramar, nor were the Dreamweavers in Val’Sharah, or the undead Ravencrest. What sort of sly nonsense are you talking, I said night elves and you know full well the reference is about the playable faction but the race. You trying to insert something I didn’t say by quoting out of context, then repeating something I wasn’t saying as if I said it? That’s so sneaky and manipulative.

. If you’re astute to add the playable faction distinction, you’ve also spotted when I didn’t.

It’s not exactly a secret that the Nightborne are a night elven sub-race. You’d have to be stupid or deluded or plain intend to mislead else.

1 Like

The irony is rich, since seeing Silvermoon on the horde in the first place is BEACUSE faction aligned cities were touched.

Whether that place was neutral regardless of where a faction of the race ended up, is irrelevant. You are making the distinction not because you don’t want faction aligned cities to be touched, but because you don’t want the alliance playable faction in Silvermoon.

You wouldn’t give a rats if SIlvermoon wasn’t in game or already neutral or on the alliance, and I know you wouldn’t be making this argument for Thunderbluff or Lordaeron.

Seriously what do you expect, when the existence of the blood elves and Nightborne is because they borrowed heavily from the alliance, instead of create new races for them, yet using cities strongly tied to high elves and night elves ( and don’ty ou come on here saying Suramar has nothing to do with night elves, or do we have to prove to you that the War of the anceints trilogy , suramar etc are all about the night elves and night elven places) for them once again you either struggle to accept or don’t like.

Well , what you like so much came at a cost to your counterpart on the alliance who was waiting for playable high elves and Silvermoon only to have it given to the horde. So despite his many requests for it, and his night elven counterpart for Suramar, he should be entirely denied, because you want them both to stay horde.

And if blizzard decide to share them? Isn’t that better than not having it? Or are you one of those people that would rather have it destroyed than share it

Void is eternal, you will all join us sooner or later!

I totally would. Just because its ugly doesn’t mean I don’t care for these cities. Look in a mirrow first.

High elves are a sub faciton. You are crazy if you believe Quel’thalas would have ever joined the alliance again after everything what happened during Warcraft 3.

Yes indeed. Because that is how they were despicted politically since they came into the game. For the past 17 years.

I rather see Silvermoon destroyed before I can see male human paladins marry their high elf girlfriends infront of Sunfury Spire and taking a selfie on it.

Silvermoon was literally destroyed and rebuild by a time the nation was no longer tied to the blue team already. The Sylvanas novel touched on that issue too since Anasterian had to be dragged out kicking and screaming blood to even consider sending a high elf volunteer force to aid the humans down south since he never cared about the Orcs attacking them until he couldn ignore it anymore.

1 Like

Cool… Cool.

Stay out of Bel’ameth.

And Blizzard? Why isn’t this guy permanently banned for continuously breaking your forum’s ToS?

This thread is hilarious. Erevien fighting with Alliance Night Elf Erevien and then Anzhela brings the same over the top declarations of death as a high elf to Erevien does to non-blood elves… just so ironic and beautiful :joy:

2 Likes