Sinful Gladiator's Tabard for Purchase, please!

Please make the Sinful Gladiator’s Tabard available as an actual item, and not just as an appearance.

I want to wear the gladiator tabard that I earned.

I just hit 2400 in 2v2 with my PvP partner, and we are very proud!
We were really looking forward to getting our epic purple tabard to wear on our characters!
But we have not received it yet :frowning:
It has only shown up in our transmog collection, but the tabard has not shown up in our mailbox or on any PvP vendor.

I also got an epic tabard I am wearing on my Hunter “Hvid-Ravencrest” when I got 2400+ back in Legion! I am so proud of wearing that tabard on the hunter, and I’d like to do the same on my paladin. It is the reason why I pushed to 2400! :slight_smile:

I got 2400 on this character.
And I have unlocked this item in my transmog collection, but I have not received the item itself: https://www.wowhead.com/item=180431/sinful-gladiators-tabard?bonus=0
I’d like to wear the actual item itself like on my hunter here from Legion: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/ravencrest/hvid
I pushed 2400 specifically to get a cool epic Gladiator Tabard to wear, that I could be proud of and show off. Not an ugly transmog, but the Epic item itself, which I can then transmog to a cool look.

I got the following response from CS, confirming that the item itself isn’t available:

I took another look through the account and I’m not seeing that the Sinful Gladiator’s Tabard is available for purchase so I do apologize for any confusion with the previous response. When it comes to the elite rewards, it is intended that only the transmog appearance is granted when a specific rating is reached. Not the item itself. This is mentioned in-game as the tooltip states that the reward is the “Elite PvP Item Set Appearance”. Since the Sinful Gladiator’s Tabard appearance was successfully granted to the account, everything is accounted for here.

If you would like to see the Sinful Gladiator’s Tabard become available for purchase, I highly recommend you take your voice to the forums to share feedback and suggestions. You can do so on these forums here.

There won’t always be a response from Blizzard, but our Devs are always watching and reading what you guys have to say about the game.

Thanks for taking the time to contact us today. I hope this clears everything up for you, despite the less than stellar news. Take Care. And have a wonderful day.

Please make the Sinful Gladiator’s Tabard an actual item we can wear and transmog to something else, just like it was in Legion. Shouldn’t be hard at all.

49 Likes

Congratulations to his 2400 but I don’t think you’ll have any success in this section.

1 Like

The Customer Service representative literally asked me to post here.

Well, this is the general section, not feedback/suggestions.

Hate to break it to you but that’s just the gm’s way of politely telling you to go away there is nothing they can do about it.

12 Likes

Where do I find “feedback/suggestions”?

This forum is difficult to navigate for me. It is not very intuitive UI imo.

There is none. Vuhdo above explained it quite well amd aslong as your thread don’t grow as big as the high elf thread the chances to fulfill your wishes are about 0.

4 Likes

Hate to break it to you but that’s just the gm’s way of politely telling you to go away there is nothing they can do about it.

Man, is that really true?

If so, that is depressing.

How hard can it be to just add the tabard to the vendor or something ?

I earned it.

It was the usual reward all the other seasons.

Yes it’s true, gms have no power in game like what you want them to do, they cannot fulfill your request so they tell you to post it here in the non existant chance a dev sees it and agrees then implements it.
(There is no malice in it, they are just powerless to help you)

As to why it’s just an appearance?
Probably item bank bloat, in their eyes the majority of people don’t care about the tabard item itself and are just happy with the mog. (Take yourself as an example since you are doing the exact same with the ligtbringer tabard)
So why give an item people will just delete and open up the opportunity for many people creating tickets for accidental deletion further down the line when they can just auto add it to your collection where it will remain there permanently.

That would be my guess as to why they do it this way, that’s just the way it is now.

2 Likes

Yeah. Thanks for the answer.

They could just add the tabard to the tabard vendor in Dalaran as well. She has the other epic tabards available in a dialogue option. Like, if I lost my 2008 competitors tabard, I can just go pick it up from her.

2 Likes

I recommend making a tweet @devs, they might be able to change or post on US forums. EU forums get ignored most of the time.

2 Likes

Oh good idea!

Like when at the end of legion season 7 the vendors were bugged so every pve assa rogue purchased demonic tyranny along with the demonic tabard

No thx

Congrats on 2.4 mate!

2 Likes

Bumping this cause I like collecting the tabards personally.

Please add a way to buy it or heck, just give it to me for actually getting 2.4

2 Likes

Yeah, should let ppl purchase it.

3 Likes

would like to have a glad tabard as well on this char, blizzard plssss. Or let me buy old ones that i earned on other chars.

It‘s also bugged in the armory as it‘s not visible somehow if transmogged

3 Likes

Thanks for the idea. Tweeted at them. Hopefully they can add the tabard. Should be extremely simple, and I don’t understand why they haven’t just added it to a vendor, with a 2400 rating requirement.

3 Likes

I think u will get it to ur mailbox after seson ends

3 Likes

I want them to make these gladiator tabards account wide like they did with the gladiator mounts. I have loads of legion glad tabards on 1 character and I wish I could have one on my other chars. I’m the same as you, it’s not the transmog look of the tabard I want, it’s just having it in your what you’re wearing inventory screen that feels good.

4 Likes

I really, really, really hope so

Exactly!
I have Legion PvP tabard as well.
I also have brawler epic shirt on my hunter.
And “Lord of War” on my druid.
Whyyyyy isnt all this account-wide???
Really sucks, man.

2 Likes