Slash ignore - G kick those who buy deluxe

I dont mind some changes… i dont even mind 58 boost becouse still beter to buy from store then buy boost in game from godl seller specialy when its one time option it help ppl who come back … but what i rly mind is buying mount from store and those cosmetic stuff its being pay to win.
Those things are not TBC 1st in game moutn were addet in wotl. I doubt comunity is OK with ingame shop.
i could be fine with race change faction change evne if its not be thing back in day. why not it give no advantage but mount seriusly?

54 Likes

“winning a mount skin” how childish and so very wrong.

I’m fine with the ingame shop and the vast majority of the community don’t care.

Only those who are the loudly vocal minority care.

18 Likes

mount and cosmeting stuff is pay to win? How exactly does it help them win? I’m upset about these changes as well, but that doesn’t make any sense

8 Likes

mount is pay to win you have huge advantage

4 Likes

Go back to sleep you cry baby

14 Likes

People with retail chars defending the MTX crap never gets old to me haha

Citation needed.

11 Likes

Vast majority of Orbiters might not care. The community is firmly against it.

23 Likes

Why are you retail player here defending discrimination?

oof got you there didn’t i

Right back at ya, can you prove most are against it?

Personally I’m going by the amount of people posting on the forums.

1 Like

Oof you too buddy.

Na m8, couldn’t care less about the boost or the deluxe option. If anyhing I’m more mad about blizzard screwing over retail with bad tuning, dumb abilities and being forced to do content that makes me fall asleep.

3 Likes

Well, no. You had the initial claim, so you’re the one with the burden of proof.

4 Likes

You get the 100% mount at level 30. It’s 100% P2W.

6 Likes

I am sure you will be nice enough to give us any source on that information.

Oh look a snowflake who cries about a minor change who doesnt affect gameplay.

2 Likes

how much is the mount in the ingame shop? i can imagine buying it, bc there are phases in life were time is more important than 30 bucks or so but you still might enjoy some WOW, but i also think it would be better they left things like this aside…

2 Likes

How does MTX not affect gameplay?

Instead of investing their money into something like classic+ or even more raids/dungeons in retail for long term profit, they can get the same or better profit margin short term by selling a mount and a few toys for a 70$ bundle.

So why even bother creating new gameplay when you can throw up a mount that took less than a week every few months for more money?

2 Likes

ii dont mind boost with mount i ma just heavy aginst cosmetic stuff if you buy one life time boost it wont give any advantage couse afording 40 lvl mount is super esy

ye 40 is easy but after buying my 60 mount for 800g i was broke, so as i said, id prefer no ingame shop bc thats how we ended up in retail but when thats reality of classic id be up to pay a reasonable amount to avoid farming 1k gold for epic mount.

1 Like