Slash ignore - G kick those who buy deluxe

Half a dozen people do not an uproar make.

Actually you get at a 60% mount at 30.

It doesn’t. Why have you changed your posting character?

1 Like

Unless they restrict the mount to one specific character, then you would more than likely have it in the mailbox for every character that you have. Pretty sure it worked that way earlier in the retail for store mounts before the mount collection tab.

Tell me how it doesn’t?

Unless the riding skill that requires level 60 is included they won’t get anywhere with the mount before paying for the skill. The mount itself costs less than most people have been farming in an hour for the past year+.

I see it as cosmetic stuff, nothing to do with gameplay at all.

btw you get 60% mount skill with it.

Oh okay, so paying 35$ to get a mount on every character, which otherwise would have been obtained by farming gold and be bought from an ingame trainer, does not affect gameplay?

5 Likes

None of this is original.

Whoever said it needed to be bought on every character? It gets mailed to them all when you create it, I got the celestial steed when it was sold and that was how it worked. And no, you need to buy the training on every character you use the mount on, so gold farming for that, you do know the difference between the mount price and the skill price? Gold is easy to get, even more so in TBCC.

Stop making stuff up.

3 Likes

That’s literally what I said.

3 Likes

The way you worded it was ambiguous.

Also do you know the prices are reversed in TBC for the mount and the skill? The mount for flying is 100g and the skill 800g?

1 Like

So what if it is reversed? You’re still paying IRL cash to never having to buy a ground mount for gold ever again?

1 Like

“half a dozen people” open your eyes. Even Reddit is in uproar despite them being the biggest blizzdrones ever. They could learn a thing or two from you.

4 Likes

I’m talking about the game itself, where the vast majority of players don’t care.

How are you so sure the vast majority don’t care about level boosts, store mounts and toys being added to TBC?

How do you know this exactly? Are you an insider at Blizzard Entertainment?

You know, you try to sway a narrative that you and the other Blizzard defenders have everything under control, but it’s not. People are fed up. I see more people that never spoke on these forums appear for the first time.
Most of the people fed up with Blizzard aren’t going to complain on the forums either, they’ll just quit silently.

Again, I’d like to know where you still pull this narrative that there isn’t an uproar going on. Even the forums are getting glitchy and buggy. Because I sure as hell do not see a calm playerbase at all.

4 Likes

Yep I agree I’m one of them I could care less what people spend their money on as doesn’t effect other players in-game who cares what other people wear or use.its not like the mount runs faster than other mounts you can just laugh that you saved £70

These posts are actually pushing me towards just buying the mount out of spite just to use it to taunt these people in game. Salty people

2 Likes

i agree
kick/ignore/corpse camp

1 Like

The living representation of a corporate shill, but you do you or trolling taken to the next level who knows anymore.

3 Likes

Well majority of people do not care,some got triggered now because they were bored so they followed little crowd.99% of people who complain now will keep playing WoW and blizzard knows it.

They turned retail into crap and they see people keep buying new expansion but they do know also players wont stick around for long so they also sell cosmetics instead of making good expansion.

You might be bit delusional to think that you wont get any cosmetics/mounts from a company that killed all of their games with crap management.Is any of their other games even alive anymore?Maybe overwatch is still breathing.Blizzard is not making great games anymore,its over,heres a mount and some wings instead.

As long the shop doesnt offer any P2W,people wont care and no,mounts/skiping old content is not p2w.

2 Likes

Dottie, how much is blizz paying you to constantly keep defending them in all these threads?

Shill.

9 Likes

Me think too, blizzard make the most ridiculous change that no player wanted, stupid new mounts I belive that they do this S…t becouse they can do things more elaborated they touch too much the game so I don’t belive it’s tbc, the only implement they could do on the store are race or appearance changes… But in the store not touching nothing that you can percept on the gameplay.