Slash ignore - G kick those who buy deluxe

See ya all in tbc, lets see how much support /ignoring /gkicking players will get, esp when all of a sudden you forget about your principles and dont even hesitate to inv a tank or a heal to your grp who has a mount. Perhaps paying them some extra even, as it was in classic :wink:

4 Likes

Jesus, we are finally able to relive what a lot of us believe is the best expansion in WoW history and all I see is non-stop crying on the forums.

You are all demanding for more blue posts and dev attention to the forums, but at the same time demanding gkick/spawn camping/abuse of players chosing a different path than yourself.

Have Blizzard offered Arena boosts yet? Paid titles? Paid warglaives and tier sets? No?
You are all literally crying over cosmetics and a non-flying mount? A gold cost that most can afford at level 20 with the inflated economy? Holy sh*t.

If I was a dev or a mod I would stay far away from these forums.

11 Likes

Pay to win? You said it yourself it’s cosmetic meaning there is no pay to win.

So buying a cosmetic skin is more pay to win than a 58 boost? How delusional are you? + ignore/gkick people who bought it? Grow the f up

1 Like

And Blizzard couldn’t help themselves to add a microtransaction… HAHA

What a life!

2 Likes

You are fine as long as your mom pays for it. We get it.

1 Like

Threads like this are all the more reason for me to buy the Deluxe Edition :wink:

1 Like

You changed like 6 guilds in short amount of time,did you get kicked out from them so now you want to do some kicking?I could understand why u would get kicked grey/green parses,naxx gear and an absolute nab on the forums…kek

You get a 100% Mount that is usable (currently) at level 40 with 60% skill learned.
So you “buy” 100 Gold
and you get an advantage that is basically exclusive to the shop mount, by having a fast mount at level 40 (30 with TBC most likely)

The Mount reads:
requires Lv 40
requires Riding Skill 75 (thats the 60% Speed)
but the Mountspeed is 100%

Still not pay-to-win for you?

1 Like

Personally i will not get any of those cosmetics because a) they don’t even look cool and b) i don’t want to support this way of monetization. I would feel ashamed walking around with those cosmetics because i think it devalues my character.

Most likely people get it just to be edgy and provocative towards the community, it’s nothing more than a troll move.

3 Likes

haha ye go buy 10 wow tokens to really trigger the classic crowed! That will show them! :clown_face:

3 Likes

I actualy like the model of the warpbeast. I was going to buy the boost anyway for my herbing skinning druid so might as well spend the extra € and get the mount. I do think that they should make it available to obtain ingame maybe a recolor so everyone could get it. As for the gold you save with it, that’s neglible tbh, you still need to buy epic skill so you save like 100g or little more?

Why would I? I get nothing out of wow tokens.

With the TBCC deluxe I get a mount, a toy, a hearthstone, a boost for my palatwink, 30 days of gametime and lots of amusement for 69.99

That’s a bargain if I ever saw one :grin:

But when was it confirmed 100%?

It just got clarified by Kaivax, it will not be like that, the mount speed will scale with your training skill.

i dont mind mount when you buy boost i mind add thign wich thy werent in game back in day… those toys and mount are not original tbc mount thy have no place in classic era servers.
boost itself is on edge but i am wilign admit ppl change and in soem case it may be helpful for comunity… if thy wish sell deluxe edition so be it. but let those items be only usable in shadowland. ott in diablo (footprints) and such

Nice citation there bud, this observation of yours peer reviewed too?

You are all demanding for more blue posts and dev attention to the forums, but at the same time demanding gkick/spawn camping/abuse of players chosing a different path than yourself.

Because we’ve seen where this ‘different path’ leads to.Remember all the doomsayers when Celestial came out in Wrath? Yeah thought so, you didn’t experience the game pre-cashcow. Look at current, they’re making a half finished product tailored to services rather than a good game.

Good, I didn’t wanna be in your crappy guild anyway.

1 Like

I first started playing WoW in 2005 and I have been through all of the expansions since.

Shadowlands is one of the more successful WoW expansions in modern time, so not sure where you are going with this. The success of Shadowlands and previous expansions also led to the launch of WoW Classic and now TBC Classic. I like this trend.