Slay Monstrosities in Torghast’s Twisting Corridors

What reward do u want then, gear that u replace next patch?

We cleared it as a 4 man group me being the tank , i had 400k hp with 22k dps…

Get rid of the huge spikes of RNG from imposible runs to total faceroll, and make it more consistent already, i wanna rush thru thorgast not move at a slow pace cos im worried about getting one shot, and get rid of powers that go away when you die or re summon pet, you bassicly risking having to quit a run at floor 17 just cos of 1 mistake, this is not acceptable, please look into thorgast for every class and consistency and make tweaks to improve the runs so less time is needed, because i dont wanna be stuck in thorgast for 3 hours only to get 1 random floor that has huge spike in difficulty where may as well just cancel the run and having wasted 3 hours for nothing, this is not oke fix this.
Im actually getting tired of playing your game, instead of having fun, you missed the nail by a mile with thorgast.

You bassicly have 2 camps to deal with those that want a challenge and those that hate it cos it takes freaking hours, runs aren’t even consistent its either faceroll 1 way or the other way, neither is oke but the time required really needs to come down, im tired of ranting i wanna see some change especially with balance.

1 Like

You all complayning losers should leave forums or game for good. Blizz never do a good job for you, which is sad. Do you know how hard it is to make a content, make it works and fun? I am enjoying every day in the maw doing pvp, my rep is max, got sockets. Twisting corridors is also a fun version of Thorgast. If you dont like it, dont do it but stop complayning like little annoying idiota… Blizz do a good job, keep it up!

1 Like

I like the title, looks cool.

I’ll give it an attempt at the weekend :slight_smile:

Well said, just try to play any othe mmo and avoid grinding.

Bring back Alpha Torghast

Other MMOs grind is actually rewarding…

Finished layer 1, handed in quest, no follow up quest available.
What now?

Or just ignore this feedback becouse Blizzard isnt obligated cutter game for anyone. if you want less time consuming game maybe just go play something els. Like candy crush or Fortnite.

Oh thats fine then i can finally quit forever

oohh ohh can I haz your gold then :stuck_out_tongue:

I will delete my gold

Relog to the anima quest.

Yes of course you will.

1 Like

not going to lie, its highly disappointing.

ignoring the lack of interesting and variety of abilities, they should have cut down the layers to 10 and give each layer a loot table of 10-20 items so its actually worthwhile running it multiple times and not just… well, once.

sure, they could increase the loot table over time so that we have to go back to certain layers but to be honest, this feels just like another time gate or something.

if i imagine that this was supposed to be a main feature and time sink for the next two and a half years i just…i dont know. thats unsettling.

1 Like

It’s almost as if streamers (the lucky few who get to test such things and give feedback) don’t know what the vast majority of the playerbase wants.

Strange. :thinking:

1 Like

It’s terrifying. Eveything is available now - we aren’t going to get anything new for a long time and here we are. Bad loot systems, Torghast being meh, covenant campaigns severely underwhelming and legendaries being so out of balance that there’s really no point in getting more than 2.

1 Like

Twisting Corridors Hunter Feedback (attempted as MM, ilvl ~215).

The first 5 layers were barely a challenge. From ~floor 13 onwards of each layer incoming pet damage began to be noticeable, but not a major concern. Little bit of CC here, little bit there and trash packs were fine. Bosses up to this stage were trivial.

And then came Layer 6, specifically floor 18 of layer 6. Up to that point nothing was especially worry some. As I mentioned: CC here, CC there, sensible pulls and it was fine.

But the Layer 6, Floor 18 boss - Warden Skoldus - was a different kettle of fish. After about 30seconds or so of combat, he simply began 1-banging my pet. I was dispelling the Boss’ enrage ASAP and kicking the (pretty fast) Rats cast when my kick was available. I was keeping mend pet up as close to 100% of the time as makes no difference, cycling thru Exhilaration (full pet heal) and Scale Shield (my pet’s DR ability) to no avail.

I’d taken a combination of single-target anima powers and HP/DR/survivability powers, including ones where victims of traps deal less damage and the target of my misdirection (my pet) took reduced damage.

After short order it just became a game of finding a moment (well, 4 seconds…grumble, grumble) to rez my pet which generally involved kiting the boss until his Charge ability and then casting the res immediately afterwards. Incidentally, the boss killed me multiple times thru my Aspect of the Turtle.

Essentially, I had no way of keeping my pet alive. Perhaps anima powers related to Mend Pet effectiveness should be considered? Also, an anima power similar to the old Glyph of Misdirection wherein my MD’s cooldown would be reset if I cast if on my pet. Perhaps something to reduce the CD of my pets DR ability, or a Heart of the Phoenix type anima power?

I will attempt again over the weekend as BM to see if that makes a difference, but I can’t see how it would change things.

General Feedback – the tile sets became monotonous very quickly, the difficulty distribution doesn’t seem quite right (see above). It went from being very easy to as good as impossible in the space of one floor. There are a lot of very dull (but functional) anima powers – x% secondary stat, x% ability damage. There seems to be a conflation between quantity of powers and quality of powers which is false. This was the case with Azerite powers in BFA, and imo, of legendaries in Shadowlands. Because there are so many of them doesn’t make them interesting.

as far as i know, you have a max on each ability. so at one point you have ran out of abilities and the game resorts to stat upgrades.

torghast is just lacking the pool of abilities it needs to make it exciting and fun imo.

i just finished solo layer 8

i took me 2.5h but it was quite fun, I had 192% haste and was spamming hammer and verdict. I had no problem with last boss, had 100 anima power - I took hp buff anima, so I had like 220 k hp so I could survive boss dmg.

For sure some classes can make it easier - some harder. I hope Blizz will add more layers in the future and pls don;t nerf it