Small lag on quest turn ins and WQ completed

Aye! Thanks for the update, shame to see the higher ups giving a ‘green go’ for putting the current build up on the PTR with the same issues!

1 Like

Just imagine how Blizzard team treating a small priority issues.
Typical Blizzard standarts.

2 Likes

thank you for the update…started to think that we were forgotten.

nice meme

10/10

Thanks for the update much appreciated.

I do realise its alot of work to fix this obviously. Keep in mind tho you are losing players everyday this is not being fixed. Me and my wife included. We both find it so annyoing we hardly wanna play anymore and why should we. Worst bug i encountered and i played since vanilla wow. We pay to play a game that is fully functional or is it after so many years you can´t provide us with that…

2 Likes

ok, 2 facking weeks, if they cant do their facking job, fire them, get some1 else. they are useless. end of story. facking retarded company, start to be the biggest joke in the world

actually disgusting, didn’t think I’d consider dropping my sub for this game, but this is the third reset we’re into and it isn’t fixed, what just blows my mind is that this came OUT of the PTR, went onto LIVE servers, and now it’s back ONTO the ptr with 8.3 as it’s name, WITHOUT the issues being fixed.

all they are good at anymore, is to copy paste the formed answers and “we will fix it soon”. and those kind of ppl “thank you for your answers” stop eat grass. they do the same for years. old ppl got tired of your bullsh1ts.

Same problem here. It’s happening after WQ completion, after killing some elite, boss and so on. Sometimes randomly during traveling or just when my character is staying in city (for example) combination with writing in game chat. These problems arrived after last patch. Before update everyting was fine during whole BFA. I checked all graphs in task manager and only one fluctuation after 1s ingame lag is at Ethernet network.

Oh, good to know that I’m not the only one with this problem. I just thought, these freezes are produced by one of my several addons but ye… I tried my best to find it without success.

My idea or guess:
One programmed function is waiting for the end of writing to the HDD/SSD. HDD’s are slower than SSD’s, so there it is noticeable.
This function should operate asynchronous.

Anyway: It seems (by reading this thread), the freezes are caused by logging errors. Logging itself is good and necessary for the dev’s.
In this case, something goes wrong and it is getting logged. The process of logging is not gamerevelant, there is no need for the game to wait for completing logging, so i guess, it is just a mistake.

So basically, you moved your “WTF”, “Cache”, “GPUCache” and “Logs” folders onto your System SSD and linked them in WoW _retail?

EDIT:
I did the same. So… it is just a workaround, the basic problem is still there… but it is barely noticeable!
That means, it is quite more playable than before!

Ok i´ve reached my boiling point. There is no way this is a high priority thing and obviously you actually don´t care about your paying customers since this isen´t being fixed. It´s been 15 days now and the game experience is so bad because of the smal freezes/lag everywhere there is no fun to play at all. What´s makes things worse is the lack of blue posts considering no matter how many times you throw in our faces this is being adressed and our developers are fixing it. None honestly has any proof of that since it´s still the same issue! Signing out and won´t be back or renew sub until this is fixed. If it ever will be.

i love it! more and more ppl get mad and angry, but clowns(this is the more polite word i can use) they dont care at all. the bug itself made it all the way to 8.3 ptr…but hey! our dev team workaaa0x0a0x0ax0a0x0a0x to fixax00ax0a0x it as we speak!

they really don’t fkn care… this problem is on and it’s ruining game performance. I mean how more careless can you be ? You’re like 3th world country human resources… We are on it. We are working on it. NO YOU DON’T DO FKN NOTHING FOR 1 MONTH

1 Like

It’s been 2 days since you last gave us an update. If it is properly “high priority” this should be fixed before the weekend. The coders have had 2 weeks to solve this and I’ve been watching the forums, more and more players are coming to the forums to report about this.
I’m trying to not be unfair here, but when a problem like this is unsolved for this long it’s becoming more than a nuisance. As of right now I’m more inclined to not play at all because all we do is farming world quests and farming rares, and with the stutter at each completion/kill its just taking the fun out of it, bit by bit.

So, how about that update? :slight_smile:

Update for people wondering, I’ve just logged in tonight 20:30 with a small update to WoW and it seems to be fixed, people reporting it on US too. If you havent log out and back in for the update.

Its fixed for me after the update. take ages. finally they stop suck

Posts like these amuse me.

We all know you wont quit. And we all couldn’t care less that you and your wife have played since vanilla.