Small questionnaire

Hey folks! i am embarking on a small research project, devoted to a study of roleplaying realms. If you could kindly take your time and answer this form?

https://goo.gl/forms/sGnmoq1SrEFobYpS2

Just three questions. I’d greatly appreciate your answers, though! Thank you! <3

If you wish to elaborate on some of them, feel free to use the forum thread.

11 Likes

Done! I am interested in hearing more about your findings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Will be done in a couple of months, hopefully! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cant wait to hear your results!

2 Likes

If you put ` on both sides of the link

like this!

You can post it.

Edit: Props for being literally the first ‘small questionnaire’ that I’ve ever seen that is actually small and not a 5 page, 30 part list.

3 Likes

Any chance anyone can post what the questions are? Would like to help answer, but google forms don’t work for me.

how likely are blizzard GMs to help out with roleplay-related issues
very likely, likely, not likely, unlikely, don’t know
what role does blizz play in supporting rp-pvp events/campaigns
very active and supportive, will help if requested, not involved at all, don’t know
is the RP aspect of WoW driven mainly by blizz or by RPers
both, blizz, rpers, don’t know

I tried with the ’ and ` stuff, didn’t quite workout. Still, thank you for the advice! And I know about the long polls, you can lose the will to live if they keep up for too long, and the answers as such degrade in value. xD

1 Like

Nah man only the one, not the other one. Just a `on both ends of the URL.

I believe in you

1 Like

Yay, thanks! It worked <3

1 Like

Answered it, now where is my free toaster?

2 Likes

Coming as soon as the Worgen and Goblin model updates :wink:

Also to answer the questions since I can’t over the link provided.
How likely are blizzard GMs to help out with roleplay-related issues:
Unlikely.
What role does blizz play in supporting rp-pvp events/campaigns?
Not involved at all. (Current times at least, I remember some years ago GMs would actually show up for events and witness them and stuff… It was great fun.)
Is the RP aspect of WoW driven mainly by blizz or by RPers?
Rpers.

Hope that helps somehow :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll be sure to include that in the survey results!

As for toasters, Dudflex - I’ll find out if I can spare some residuals. Might not be enough for a toaster but a small waffle griddle! :smiley:

1 Like

This is why I like you Nightborne people, you understand the needs of the common man.

2 Likes

Where do I claim my Amazon Echo Slav, hmm? I didn’t take that difficult 3-question survey for nothing, did I?

… Maybe I actually did and don’t want Amazon Slav but enjoy the memes~

2 Likes

One thing I am interested in finding out is from the people who chose the answer “will help if requested” in regards to RP-PVP events. Has this actually happened in the history of Argent Dawn?

It’s my man Styrros!

I perceive Blizzard as very uninvolved. That said, they do listen and help when needed from my experience.

1 Like

Did that ever happen in RP-PVP events? And if so, how?

1 Like

Not from my experience, no. But if you remember, they did pay a lot of attention to how Battle for the Undercity last year in August was going. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did my part. I’d like a yellow boat, please. With extra motor.

1 Like