So Calia is

And since the alliance keeps a large amount of hillsbrand and ivar bloodfang and his wolfpack hold already position in silverpine with prywood village, shadowfang keep and Fenris island with Fenris keep the whole Strategie of using gilneas as buffer doesn’t work anymore.
The whole Strategie is already obsolete.

1 Like

So you admit Blizzard has alliance bias by giving the alliance all the lands they didn’t hold before? Good to know. Now check your privilige and help me to dismantle the clear alliance favoritism that has plagued the lore since MoP.

And the Horde gets land that they didn’t hold before…for example gilneas, a point you completely ignore on purpose.

slow handclap
If Horde gets land ifs ok but if the alliance get one mimimi Alliance bias.

Ladies and gentleman , you see the double standard if this person.

1 Like

Silverpine and Hillsbrad are Forsaken turf. It was the right move to kick the alliance out in Cataclysm. There should be no alliance presence north of the Wetlands. WHich is why we need another war. Which is why Calia needs to die. If the Horde wants to dominate the lands that rightfully belong to them then we need to fight the alliance again and drive them out by force. That is the only way the blue soldiers will be able to understand that they are not welcome here or anywhere.

No, ironically you even self said hillsbrand was contested.

And even silverpibe wasnt under full control of the Horde.

So, basically the Horde have no rught to be there.
They forcefully invade the areas and kill or displaced the inhabitants.

The Worgen are invaders. They need to be routed out. The war will not end until the alliance presence in Lordaeron is fully gone.

No, and this discussion we had a few times in the German forum, ironically (again) the forsaken helped the wolf cult that the worgen curse gets out of control that gilneas get weaker as preparation for an invasion, so basically an selfmade problem.

You ignore again fact and mixes headcanon with it abd if your arguments gets smashed you switch to the rp mode.

bro. Check your spelling before you post. Reading your words is like eye cancer.

Actually Silverpine and Gilneas were fully consolidated during Cataclysm’s levelling zones, as Crowley capitulated and fully withdrew Aliance froces from the territories. (To Ivar Bloodfang’s notable BRUH sound effect)

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

well, no…
because godfrey complety bambozeld sylvans victory, ans so the restistance can wirthdran and was not destroys and still fight one.
Sylvansa lost the momentum, insted she send the palyer to shadowfang keep to kill the traitor.
(and i guess blizz does that to prevent the forsaken have a full fledge victory there which piss of the alliance and still fresh worgen comm, and keep the area as battlegroud- which was original plan to keep theb area as pvp zone)

Well that’s not what happened. Crowley’s surrender was complete and unconditional. If we were goign by what is in the game files or what was at some point intended then Baine would have a spine, for example. The only ones that remained in the area was Ivar Bloodfang’s clan, which was on a loose truce, with the Aliance anyway.

The alliance will fall. And everything you hold dear will be destroyed. This I vow. All the alliance deserves is death and suffering. Expect me. Erevien is coming for you. Soon all your leaders will die and your cities burn.

1 Like

For the alliance yes
For the forsaken it is an infinitely dumb move if you actually bother to talk to the faction leaders after Sylvanas’ judgment
Genn is not forgiving let’s put it at that, they’ve given the enemy faction a port entry into the heart of Lordaeron again and the most warhawk of the alliance leadership is running the subsection of alliance that’s going to live there.
The forsaken could just as easily say ‘no we won’t do that’ with 0 consequences

2 Likes

I think you overestimate Blizzards storytelling here quite a bit. Your scenario sounds interesting and all that but in the end it all will boil down to the same thing. It’s all about the theme: “renewal” So all who lost something gain something new. N11’s (probably) get a new home and can recover their race’s losses. Worgen get their town back. Forsaken can rebuild their home. That whole narrative is transferred on a greater sheme of things.

Wasn’t that an almost direct quote of Varimathras? He also said Sylvanas planned in the long run for a betrayal from within the Alliance that would absolutely be devastating and shatter the Alliance and their leaders, so maybe you can still hope that plan of Sylvanas is still in motion and running even with Sylvanas gone and in the Maw now :sweat_smile:

No, after the message Genn appreciate the gesture if calia aemms open to twlk wuth her, he said he feels the furst time long ago hope and a better future.

You know the alliance git control over southshore again, so technically they don’t need gilneas for that.
(And Hillsbrad is better is better for a push like flat plain and shouter roud snd better logistics by stromgard)

Wrong, the time of genn as warmonger are over, ge became pretty calm.

And give the another justification for a war and would jeep tbe forsaken bussy in a bloody partisan warfare.
And it would for reasons dumb, the hord is at tbe weaker position if the negotiation table (their was no true winner if the war byt horde paid higher price) if there will no territory change, plus it will against pissed of the alliance community if the Horde holds or gain land after the fourth war.

Your entire post looks like “mimimi Alliance will get land, toral unfair mimimi, the Horde should have the I winn button”

1 Like

Like the alliance did in Bfa? Check your priviliges.

1 Like

Well I will make it true. Once I am in charge of the lore the alliance will never see happy days again. This is what I vow. I will make the Horde great again like it used to be in the second war when we were at the height of our power.

Everyone who watched your videos trembles in fear. Beware the ankle-biter!

Easy. As soon as I am president of the universe, I’ll have you imprisoned. And there’s nothing you can do about it. :smirk:

So… you’ll lead the Blood Elves back into the Alliance? Didn’t see that one coming. :laughing:

1 Like