So Horde Bias rising again!

I don’t know what to say… Vulperas will have +8 bag slots.

28 Likes

This was the last straw! I’ve cancelled my sub now cuz blizzard is implying that horde are messy with no inventory management!!!

138 Likes

No, I won’t cancel but I regret preordering the Shadowlands actually. This is pretty valuable racial, the most unique one until now.

8 Likes

Honestly when you compare to core H&A races, it’s pretty disgusting to see all these active racial utilities

16 Likes

i would trade Vulpera for Gnomes any time of the day if i get to choose

stop crying

6 Likes

We all know thats bs

I have yet to meet one person to not roast mechagnomes to death, heck me & my lads are even considering horde now because of all this bias and honestly can’t blame them

PS : The forums doesn’t count, you never know when people are serious or not here

23 Likes

Orly?
Because I second it.
Gnome, Mechagnome, a walking banana, whatever race I wouldn’t mind getting in Vulpera’s place.

14 Likes

Sorry but its hard to tell on the forums

1 Like

If the forums don’t count your Alliance crying over Vulpera being the best thing ever (clearly not for me) doesn’t count either.

7 Likes

Edit:Grammar mistake
Not soely crying because they are literally small fox people

I love how intelligent this community is! truly a magnificent sight

22 Likes

A warrior needs alot of strength, intellect is for you caster bois

12 Likes

I feel disappointed as an Alliance player until now throughout the BfA, yea I will consider stop playing as well, since it seems like we will get nothing good out of this game anymore so there is no need to stay… Last 7 days then.

I will turn back when we get Satyr race though. it might take 10-15 years but okay.

Btw, good answer doggoo

6 Likes

Surely they can’t expect us to put up with this? I’m not having it… How can they be so short sighted? Do they think we are this silly that we won’t see the blatwnt favoritism? I don’t suppose taking it to Twitter will help but maybe a petition that we can bring over to the USA forums… Shame on you Activision blizzard who is now probably laughing in a smokey room counting their dirty money this is it.

4 Likes

I’ve never been the person to shout ‘‘Horde bias!’’ because most cases it has just been a ‘‘Oof, should’ve played horde for that’’ moments but this …

I’m trying to avoid vulpera because its horde ( I dont want trade restrictions or restrictions with my friends ) and then they just add racials too good for me to pass on, might even go horde if my friends wants that is, i guess i’l have to see what happens so on

3 Likes

Leave this with me I have already started writing the petition. Not gonna be punished any longer for the crime of going blue…

you people are an actual meme at this point “OH NO THEY GET +8 BAG SLOTS IN WHICH I CAN PUT TRASH I CAN VENDOR AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT NOOO HORDE BIAS REEEEEE” honestly seeing the way alliance is I would be the happiest player if blizzard literally just deleted alliance from the game at this point

39 Likes

They do say it’s not confirmed yet, but it’s outrageous if true.

3 Likes

I’d happily sign it, but im not gonna leave this game

Im a support player and i enjoy helping out others in game, i just can’t leave so many people behind

There was an outrage from mechagnomes aswell because they get 20% of their health back every 1.5 mins when dropping below 20%

I guess that was fine because it was horde complaining on ‘‘Alliance bias’’

6 Likes