So how is the Alliance different than Sylvanas now?

The Alliance military doesn’t strike as that free thinking. Feudal kingdoms aren’t known for it.

1 Like

They don’t. But the whole suicide squad contains only people which joined willingly. They know that they would die. If you haven’t any source against my argument, well gg.

We would ress them afterwards. We are nice people.

2 Likes

Well we didn’t burn Dazal’alor nor kill and then raise it’s citizens to become mindless slaves or should i say “free willed”. But other than that nice bait mate i rate eight/eight

That’s because we’re smart enough to not live in flammable cities.

1 Like

This is the difference, check this conversation between Genn, Jaina and Anduin, its a best proof on the fact how two factions currently differ :

spoiler :

Summary

https://youtu.be/Ok5QuXwIvlI?t=1959

Darkspear troll huts/village? Thunderbluff? Orgrimmar? Goblins in general?

Horde bias right there. We lost Rastakhan but the Alliance losing Mekatorgue, we can’t have that.

If you cant see the difference why you posting lol, all you have to do is look at history to know what is sacarfice and what is stupid , your war chief is the example of stupidity.

1 Like

Ahahahahaha…
… ahem.

My warchief would have killed every Alliance leader with one ploy without Jaina’s deus ex machina moment.

I wouldn’t call that “stupid”.

I just hope she’d keep Velen alive. Anyone else if fine, really, but not Velen :’(

Well technically Rastakhan was never part of the horde faction, and we don’t know yet what will be with Mekatorgue and will he recover.

1 Like

Killing her own people is stupid , the alliance choose their sacrifice. Knowing whats right and whats wrong may be your war chief problem.

3 Likes

Yeah people like blademaster Telaamon ( or the Varian on the Broken shore ) sacrificed themselves for the greater good willingly, which is nothing unusual in the wars or for example the rescue missions even in the rl, while Sylvanas is abusing the lives of everyone with her military tactic if that suits her agenda, there is no dignity in throwing the plague all around the battlefield and taking away countless of lives ( even of her own soldiers ) just so that she can save her own skin if the lose is for her inevitable.

Consider the fact that soldiers in war in times of swords and shields were knowingly willing to give their lives for the country they fight for something normal soldiers still do today… over 120 thousand British soldiers died in trenches given the order to stay behind and stop the German forces from taking the area for as long as possible till they died.

Its called giving your life for the greater good and when enlisting in any army that is part of your contract on joining to give your live for country and land and if you can’t even see that then I understand why you joined the horde and that’s coming from a groovy troll.

Try harder OP

3 Likes

The Horde soldiers were ready to die too, but apparently it’s the Alliance who dictates what is right and wrong.

Which is why we burn their trees.

2 Likes

The Banshee Queen it’s a selfish braindead **** … She don’t care about your Horde… you are minions without free will . I hope you can notice that soon… or later …

1 Like

Show proof please, on how they were ready to die for Sylvanas. Or if they were willing to be raised as Zombies in Lordaeron scenario.

1 Like

Here’s the thing. They both are hypocrites.

Any one who considers alliance as good people and horde as bad people are either clueless or they have their eyes shut to see what they want to see.

1 Like