So i really did defended vile acts? prove it

Argent Dawn moment

2 Likes

Baldwin
Baldw
b
… bald
baldur
baldur’s gate 3, the critically acclaimed roleplaying game developed and published by Larian Studios that achieved a metacritic score of 96 out of 100 within its first 2 weeks after release?

2 Likes

Pickpawkit stole the thread and accused everyone and everything of transphobia in the process.

1 Like

I for one look forward to Pickpawkit to post an imgur album wherein I am accused of being both ableist and a transphobe when this thread invevitably gets thanos snapped.

1 Like

No, it’s the guy that shot a cameraman

At least one of those is confirmed right here in this thread.

2 Likes

sometimes you baldwin, sometimes you baldlose

1 Like

And sometimes you have to go back to the Baldi’s Basics in Education and Learning™

Hey, you are only allowed to speak in imgur albums from this moment >:(

1 Like

This will affect the something population I think

1 Like

Something will affect the thinker population, I this.

2 Likes

This will affect the vulpera population I think.

Actually no, no it will not. The race has survived annoying and stupid players before, and it will continue to exist with interesting characters and a quiet and content group of players with or without the twin idiots in this thread.

1 Like

You should change your name to Nitpick.
Both have also been debunked but go on.

1 Like

The trout has fallen… millions must die…

2 Likes

Nah.

I wonder… Does that make you…

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/azuremyst/nitpick/collections/pets

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/argent-dawn/nefaryas/collections/pets

out of curiosity, a friend of yours?

2 Likes

My le trout… le affected people…?

2 Likes

We’re reaching a whole new level of schizo territory :skull:

1 Like

Because im totally going to dig through over 2 years of posts where I talked about you. Sorry, but im not as fanatical as you :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

What you gonna do? Try to “cancel” me a third time? :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

It makes me a funny person, which is more than most can lay claim to in here :sunglasses:

I only know they’re a GD poster LMAO, are you going straight to paranoia everyone on AD knows everyone?

+Your posts are being liked by a literal nonce LULW

1 Like

Showing up in every thread I post in, with your discord friends? Definitely not.

I’m sure, definitely not you and your friends liking my posts on alts mockingly. Imagine using an argument like “X person is liking your posts lol!” even though they’re doing it to ensure I know they’re still stalking every post I make and I have ZERO control over that.

2 Likes