So it was true after all

HELLO
i found this today
New Class Animations for Dracthyr Added in The War Within
hhttps://www.wowhead.com/news/new-class-animations-for-dracthyr-added-in-the-war-within-345902

it seems evoker is getting a big update soon
so as a paladin player i love to see how is a paladin as a Dracthyr
can they fly in the fight as a paladin?
is it possible that we create more muscular models of evoker for classes like paladin-warrior-dk?
WHAT DO YOU PLAY IF THEY ADD THIS ON EVOKER IN TWW??
i will go for pala for sure. :hammer_and_pick: :hammer_and_pick:

Evoker is a class, Dractyr is the race…

And it’s highly unlikely they’ll get Paladin. At most they’ll just get the base classes available to all other races.

4 Likes

That they were going to give Dracthyr more classes at the beginning of TWW was always true. That list doesn’t mean they will give all those classes though. I want Paladin but I sadly don’t think we will get Paladin, not right away.

There will not be anything special either, beyond being able to be in your visage form during combat for most of the time. Not sure why people would pick Dracthyr just to play a normal form but apparently that’s what they want to do…

4 Likes

BUT IM SURE THEY WILL FIND A WAY TO ADD PALADIN FOR IT

1 Like

I dont think they will but then again they also added tauren rogues so who knows? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

YES I AGREE.

1 Like

I wish we could get even more buffer version of the body. the current model does not feel WoW-styled but more in the realm of FF14 with its lanky anime body

1 Like

You are a kawaii dragon boi! :face_holding_back_tears:
Yes you are!!!

I would all the time be playing in Visage form if possible, I just don’t like the dragon form at all. However the male Visage is very good looking. Just think what it would mean to possibly have a Dracthyr Shaman in Visage form. I know that shaman may probably not be in the first classes for this (or ever).
But it would be a way to have an Elf-like Shaman. That sound very awesome to me. But even the standard classes for Dracthyr (if able to play in only Visage form) is very appealing. I’m really looking forward to what they will do with this.

They’ll get the standard classes.

So Warrior, Hunter, Warlock, Mage, Priest, etc

2 Likes

Never did get my head around the idea of a huge walking BBQ in stealth mode :rofl:

3 Likes

Was confirmed earlier this year in an interview:-

1 Like

Ive seen the Dracthyr warrior animation, not overly keen but might give it a go if i get bored

So you don’t want to play a Dracthyr you want more customisation options on a belf.

2 Likes

I’m really not surprised, however I am also a bit nervous. Drac’thyr is a very, VERY overpowered race.

So either they need to radically buff all the other races, which in my opinion would actually be completely awesome, or they need to nerf Drac’thyr hard to barely even be dragons, otherwise they’ll become mandatory for everything.

1 Like

You can see warrior in one of their interviews where they show the screen. They don’t say it but it’s there.

You mean a huge walking juicy steak :yum:

1 Like

Dracthyr Demon Hunters patch 11.2.

watch this space.

1 Like

Nothing Holy in a snake with wings :slight_smile:

1 Like

I doubt dracthyr will get paladin, shaman, druid, demon hunter, or dk.
And tbh, i dont want them to get those. As a newer race they need to get in the line with everyone else waiting for these classes XD