So like... can I not unlock Earthen during EA? :/

Title basically. I can’t finish the last 5 chapters because I have to “Wait for word from Alleria Windrunner”.

6 Likes

Having the same issue. Someone in Trade chat said that Blizzard ‘outright said’ that we can’t progress to chapter 5 until EA ends, but I can’t find that anywhere. Actually very disappointing.

4 Likes

yee im on the same step, been up all night on the idea that i can unlock them straight away once i hit 80, saw no where online mentioning it be behind any timegatedness but i guess there is with The War Within Campaign and having to “wait for word from Alleria Windrunner” which is a shame, had my wallet ready to race change my paladin

bed time for me in that case :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just to confirm, youve done all the zones main quests and not just hit 80 right?

4 Likes

Done all zones fully + lvl 4 for all Factions.

“Like”

Good god

4 Likes

Not sure I follow?

Shall we take bets on age? Either that or Will.i.am has a wow account lol

The “So Like” is superfluous and you sound like an American teenager

2 Likes

Apparently de bbq is ready may I put my vegan tenders to roast? :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Everyone’s got their own way of speaking, and there’s nothing wrong with that. Just because someone says “so like” doesn’t mean they’re trying to sound like an American teenager. It’s just a casual, natural way of expressing yourself. No need to overthink it or get all worked up about it. I’ll speak how I like, simple as that.

13 Likes

This thread is so fetch

13 Likes

Damn. I guess I’ll have to do the waiting game then!

2 Likes

Alleria is getting ready in her special transmog in her dressing room .you will have to wait :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

It’s quite possible to get level 80 and complete the campaign.

no need to wait. just need to work to get it.

3 Likes

Are we playing a guessing game about my age because of how I speak?

I’m down—I’ll let you know if you’re cold or warm.

You are 30

2 Likes

Getting warmer, you’re good at guessing.

2 Likes

Twiluna is always right :dracthyr_nod:

3 Likes

You’re 42, or 43