So, no 8.3?

Every expansion were created to get money from people. Blizz is not a charity fund. I think it has intresting story tho, and I’m curious how will it end.

For you maybe, but there are plenty of people who thinks it otherwise. Achievments can be a source of good amount of fun especially hard ones.

Mythic raid is the only reliable source of 445 gear. So no, there isn’t any faster methods.

2 Likes

There will be a 8.3

I think Blizzard should skip straight to 11 and give us more cowbell.

1 Like

The titles are clickbait but Bellular isnt some Johnny Rando who doesn’t check, the content is fine and he’s built an actual business around his channel with people on a payroll and anything and since short have also been designing their own game

OP probably didn’t watch it beyond the title if they ask here so you were on the right track atleast

The Guy reports on wow news, all opinions are disclaimed with opinions and in general he isnt some neckbeard with an opinion like mostly everybody else

2 Likes

Rule numer 1: Believe everything you see on the internet :crazy_face:

1 Like

Did you mean Asmongold?.

1 Like

NWO = Neckbeard With an Opinion

2 Likes

Lol I accidentally deleted my post damn it.It was a good one.

1 Like

lol [manic smile]

1 Like

One last off topic thing I love your char name reminds me of Rhianna shine bright like a diamond.

1 Like

there not being a 8.3 would be a very bad marketing move since people already complaining about bfa alot. just taking the customers money and then trying to focus on the next expansion like they did in wod would not be taken well.

Mechagon gets tiring after doing the dailies for like a month, there is not much interesting there. Nazjatar is somewhat doable with wm on but certainly not until the end of the expansion

I mean a second expansion people paid for wich they would just ditch like nothing, i really dont think blizz would do that.

The whole reason he said that was because of the patchnotes saying the faction war will come to an end . Wich is exactly what people predicted would happen at the start of the expansion. Because despite about being humans vs orcs warcraft is entirely written about both factions coming together vs a bigger enemy

1 Like

I mean everyone atleast not Bellular
I wasnt targetting anyone specific

1 Like

I know what you meant actually was just adding some comedy to it.:joy::+1:.

2 Likes

Maybe here?

1 Like

“Lucy” means light and so I picked it for a Paladin and to me it is the feminine version of “Lucifer” which means light-bringer.
Diamonds shine like the sun & are a girl’s best friend so … it seemed right :sunny:

3 Likes

Interesting one i will take a look at that after work let’s just hope it isn’t another click bait.

Pfft it isn’t I enjoyed it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You know in the Bible Lucifer was gods favourite angel before he decided to overthrow him.He was the most beautiful :angel: and he was fond of diamonds and emeralds and was a natural leader so I see where you were going with this.

1 Like

So let me get this straight:

The expansion is dead .

Because= I cant be bothered :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Weekend is here! \o/

1 Like