So, no 8.3?

I don’t even understand why anyone would want that. If they cancelled 8.3, which they won’t, it wouldn’t mean that the next expansion suddenly comes in spring. It would just mean a year long content drought with nothing new.

Lol.

No-one likes BfA, let’s just switch off the servers and cancel all subs until 9.0. Bliz already have plenty of money.

-sarcasm-

I saw the clickbait image and thought “oh great one of Bellulars marketing/advertisment videos”… what a fall from grace that guy had. I used to love his content but now I feel like it turned from a passion for a game to a job for him.
His speculations get more and more “extreme” to keep viewer numbers high, he even explained in some videos a while back that the clickbaiting behaviour heavy influences his click numbers.
While he might be right his guesses are as good as anyones.

2 Likes

aha :stuck_out_tongue: its hard to tell atm with all the emotions flying off in every random conceivable direction on the forums

I will dedicate my life to make this abbreviation a thing

3 Likes
2 Likes

There will be even 8.3.5 and probably 8.4. You didn’t knew? Since Allied Race is BfA thing (like class order halls and artifact was Legion thing) it will not be continued in new expansion. But we still missing couple allied races. Since 8.2.5 is not adding any and only even patches adds some than 8.3 needs to come out (with Mechagnomes and Vulpera), then 8.3.5 needs to present since new race can’t be last thing in expansion. Besides the last new zone will be added similiar to Argus, probably this will be some Old Gods kingdom. 8.4 will be than the patch with final raid and the last boss of the expansion with direct lead what will be the next expansion. Also 8.4 will be the patch were you can start grind toward new special “weapon” in 9.0 like we were farming rep for the first allied races in pre-expansion in Legion. Probably there are going to be some superb mechanical parts to build our own mech for new Tinker class coming.

No reason at all to think this. First allied races were added in 7.3.5 anyway.

Playable only after 8.0 release.
Also that’s sarcastic post.

You could play ARs back in Legion if you pre-ordered BfA.

Nope, they were playable since 7.3.5, they just required the pre-purchase of BFA.

Cool. Still my post was sarcastic.

Anything to speed up the coming of next xpac. I wouldn’t even be mad. We need the promised reverse pruning and change that Ion talked about in a QnA. Bring back pvp vendor, reverse pruning, fix class design and bring back honor points and conquest points. It will NEVER happen in bfa, so the sooner next xpac comes, the better.

Jesus christ i hate this guy and his misleading clickbait videos. “8.3 is CANCELLED because the war campaign is ending? :open_mouth: OMG BLIZZARD :open_mouth:” Yeah buddy, its totally not possible that 8.3 can have a story and new raid/dungeon and improvements without the war campaign.

Now Asmongold can react to this, rant about how sh*tty Blizzard is, then his fanboys can come to the forums as well to tell us how dead this game is. Wonderful.

4 Likes

Well yes that’s how it works he makes a video and the neckbeard in question reacts to it and his fans flock to him he makes :moneybag: and then if we say anything bad about him his neckbeard witnesses will come after us.Its business in a way.

1 Like

Bell isn’t blizzard, he’s just featured a lot on wowhead at most.

A lot of clickbaits too

Posted an Hour ago

Pretty sick and tired of trolls and clickbait .

4 Likes

Wait for it… wait for it…

Wait for official annoucements. Blizz may be trying to throw of any attempts to leak/datamine so that the whole story doesn’t get ruined again.

I just linked a blue post saying about the 8.3 rumour 2 posts above your’s

2 Likes

8.2.5 and wait for Blizzcon. So yeah.