So, no 8.3?

Until Blizzard says so it is all speculation…

I got bored of both zones after i got the reps done and for raid. Nothing interesting drops there no class tiers and all the sets are just ugly if the next expansion won’t deliver its going to be real dry season because there is nothing to farm from bfa raids because no tier sets.

Since when do sets drop in zones ?

Not the leather sets , they are awesome

Weapons ? Trinkets ? The armor sets ? Mounts ? Pets ? Archievments ? More ?

Did you expect it to go on forever?

Have you not been playing the expansion?

Well, burning down and making uninhabitable due to plague stuff. But yeah… it’s there.

:man_shrugging:

This is a blatant falsehood.
We got most of what you mentioned already. Have you been playing at all?

3 Likes

Really ? I told you before. We got two WF.
The bear mininum to call it warfrontS.

It was nothing on this

Once again I find myself bringing people down to earth with a SAM called “reality”.

If you believe everything you see on Youtube, especially on videogame channels which are little more than people pandering to their audience for “views”…

You are always going to be disappointed.

No 8.3 = Ending this crap faster.
Do you want another full year of BFA or half year of it then to the next expansion?

4 Likes

Yeah im also on that… 8.2 seemed TOO huge, compared to legion and before.

I think they maybe realised that BFA failed hard (Like WoD did, everyone excepted 6.3 and such…) and trying to finish it off as soon as possible.

I say we may got one more season for m+ and arena (maybe 2 for arena), maybe a 2-3 boss raid to not get bored until 9.0 and next xpac.

(And i also assume that F&F alpha for new xpac already out, but that just a wild guess)

1 Like

You believe that streamer? He is full of corn

It would mean Alpha would be out next month for new expac it wount happen.

Well, you can say whatever you want, since a blue already replied to another thread about this bs, and he almost straight up said that its not official at all that they are not giving us an 8.3.

Trying to compare BfA to WoD is still laughable though.

1 Like

Both BFA and WoD failed big time, sadly. I only compared then, because both could be great xpacs , and yet you see the results.

Doubt that people would like to see this xpac until next summer.

But we will see soon enough I belive…

1 Like

they are not a charity, but they are also not thinking about what the players want. they have become a massive greed machine focused entirely on milking playing in any ethically questionable way possible. just cause we want a good game doesn’t mean we want it for free (though the sub money for the quality of content we’ve gotten the last 5 years is genuinely up for question at this point). while some parts of the story have been good, mainly the jaina story, i agree with ave here, the overall story has been so bad and sterotypical decisions. the writers should never be allowed to write for wow again.

to a point, but have you looked at the 8.2 achievements? nearly all of them are grind this or that, or require total rng. its not like the original achievements brought in with wotlk which did bring new twists to fights. but now the achievement system is another bloated system in the game, where most achievements are nothing about “achieving” rather than either a) grinding till you’re numb, b) doing something so stupid that makes no sense normally or c) is based on rng.

mythic raids? most people dont do more than the first 1-2 bosses in mythic raids. but this means that the other THREE tiers of raiding ARE made irrelevant almost because you can get the gear from spamming m+ the only real way to get gear in the past was a) raids b) top crafting (normally requiring raid recipie drops) c) highish pvp.
i am 420 ilvl. which i know thats far behind the mythic 445 cap, considering i’ve never raided, why should i be so high?

while you’re talking about gear, i would suggest you doing BoD if you have never done it. the jaina fight is one of the best ive ever experienced, even though its from last patch.

in relation to the topic though, i would not be surprised if there is no 8.3, but i would also be surprised if there IS no 8.3. we will have to wait and see. i try to be fair and balance everything on facts and possibility, and currently there is enough argument both for AND against a 8.3 being released.

How about the alpha starts from the first day in blizzcon?

ohh god i hope they skip 8.3 and this trash expansion :X pls next exp blizz as fast u can :smiley:

Wouldn’t work but you know that already but 1/10 for effort on trolling.

Calling BfA trash with a Classic character, Oh the irony.

irony? i just prefer world questing/pvp(mostly pvp) than instances so what irony? i still belive retail can be good game but bfa…atleast for me sux

:grin::rofl::joy:

1 Like

xDxDxDxDxDD :rofl: