So, now that humans have more diverse skin tones

How can Blizzard justify the lack of Asian and Black characters in the lore?

3 Likes

Very good point, one step at a time, just glad they are finally bringing in some real poc.

shame im leaving! but w/e

5 Likes

Oh no… :airplane:

4 Likes

Human in WoW universe did not evolved from primates but from twice-cursed Vrykuls.

Non-clear skin tones are oddities from the few humans who manage to stay at one place for centuries and slowly evolved new skin tones by adaptation.

With all the recent wars, human population moved a lot, so they mixed with the majority of clear skin humans and their historically recent skin tones diluted back to normal in the current generations.

And that’s why there are so few non-clear humans.

17 Likes

Wow.
Damn…

2 Likes

Does it actually matter?

13 Likes

Yeah… these are the things Blizzard should concern themselves with.

You know that saying give someone a finger and they take the whole hand.

Thats you OP.

25 Likes

It’s very clear they were using this term in context of the evolution of humans in wow. Don’t purposefully take their quote out of context to stir unneeded drama, thanks.

15 Likes

Yes, i couldnt believe this was said here either. Lovely thing to say and once again i believe this game is infested with alt-right people.

1 Like

It would create even more racism than it already are, it’s not like blizzard have anything against blacks or Asian people. It’s just because it becomes more equal to everyone.

Just look what the russians have to go through on the forums even though they most likely didn’t do anything to deserv that kind of treatment in the first place

1 Like

Russians it is because of the premades though that is different.

If npc can be Asians and black many would probably ask why they can’t

There’s no such thing as “because”. You can’t justify racism.

3 Likes

No you misunderstand, i mean that is just because of how many of them make the premades. Different thing to skin color.

Read the quote in context. Unless you find the word “oddity” offensive linking that statement with alt-right thinking makes you a complete imbecile.

2 Likes

Another thread that will require some level of popcorn, no doubt :popcorn:

9 Likes

You can’t justify racism, no but the most extreme thing I’ve read on the forums are pretty heavy prejudices/slight xenophobia, not racism.

1 Like

Those two knuckleheads are just here looking for things to be outraged about.

5 Likes

Imagine playing random battlegrounds as Horde.

Then, you kill a HPaladin who has black skin tone and you do the /lol emote to him/her.

A few moments later…

Your World of Waracraft account has been permanently suspended due to Racial Hatred and Racism.

Same goes if the implement LGBT models.

I can see the banhammer incomin already.

23 Likes

Bye guys! Nice knowing you! …not